Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Here Comes Summer at Charisma

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon. I took Jack to the Dr's yesterday as he was sick again in the morning and they think he has a stomach bug that is doing the rounds - yuk :o(
The good news is that he wasn't sick last night and seems much brighter today - still off school though so I have asked for work to be sent home for him.

Anyways the real reason I'm here is to share my first DT card for today with you (I'll be back in a bit with my second one for MAWTT) but this is for

and this week we would love to see your projects for the theme

SUMMER


I have used a scrummy Pollycraft image that I got in a mega bundle of 100+ images.
This one is called 'So Tall' from the Swings and Slides collection.


Image coloured with FM's and PM's


DP's - SheryK Designs - Freebie Pack 2 - available here
This also used:
Memory Box - Modern Landscape die from My Crafty Heart
Memory Box - Rounded Fence from My Crafty Heart
Flowers & Pins from stash
Sentiment - Kaisercraft


Our sponsors this week are:
offering 1 lucky winner 4 stamps or 1 stamp set of their choice

and
offering 1 lucky winner £10 Gift Voucher
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Bearly Mine - Flowers
Celebrate the Occasion - Welcome Summer
Crafty Sentiments - Bright Colours
Creative Mondays - Summer
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Paper Shelter - Outdoors
Thanks for your visit today.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so super cute Hun love that image and love,the beautiful papers,and colours hugs Cherylxxxxx

Bunny said...

This is lovely, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.

Caz CS DT

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs !! I love the sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! The papers and flower are really scrummy and I love the Landscape Border and Railings!
Aww poor Jack - I hope he feels better very soon!
Love Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debs.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

Adrian said...

very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Vicky said...

Totally adorable Debs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Poor Jack, there are alot of icky bugs around atm - we have so many kids off school! Hope he starts to improve soon. Your card is so lovely hun, lovely sweet image, gorgeous floral papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is gorgeous I love that cute image also the wonderful summery scene,
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi again Debs just popped back to have another peak at this little beauty and to thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Debs it's me again, this time I have come back to thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. I am afraid I get so carried away with looking at the cards that I rarely look at the challenges that are entered. I have enjoyed myself
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card Debs lovely and bright colours....

And thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, big hugs Jo xxx

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the pretty fence behind your adorable image, great card! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card Debs, cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

what a gorgeous card you have made. It fits our challenge well and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx