Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Get Krafty at MAWTT

Hello again! This is my second post for today
(please scroll down to see my DT card for Aud Sentiments)
This time I'm here to share my DT card for


where this week the very lovely Pami has picked the theme

GET KRAFTY

simples - just use some Kraft cardstock on your projects :o)

Our sponsor this week is
and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.
I chose Puppies Up2 - available here


Image coloured with FM's and PM's
Edges inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink


Mat and layered onto Kraft cardstock diecut using Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles


DP's - DCVW 'Linen Closet'
Ribbon - American Crafts
Floral Arrangement - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps - stamped onto Sizzix Cloud diecut and edges inked with Antique Linen


Please pop over to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disppointed :o)

It would be great if you could join us this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Tuesday Throwdown - Critters
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
 Forever Friends - Anything Goes (must include an animal)
Thanks for popping by (again).
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

26 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...
This is gorgeous I am loving the colours...
Happy hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! what a cute image - I love his balloons! So many gorgeous details in this card… Love the paper…the pretty frame… the flowers.. ribbon… cloud sentiment!! it's just perfect!
Hope you have a lovely day
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & this image is soooooooooo sweet!
Hugs Shell xx

Marie said...

Such cute card and I love the muted colours. The look so soft and sweet together. Wonderful. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week. Good Luck with the challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Mau xx said...

Love the card Debs, The die is superb,I have this one too and have to admit I love using it. Great colours and love the Striped ribbon.
Hugs Mau xx

Mau xx said...

Love the card Debs, The die is superb,I have this one too and have to admit I love using it. Great colours and love the Striped ribbon.
Hugs Mau xx

Lisa Jane said...

Ooh this is fab. I love that Nestie and the background dp. It all works beautifully together
Lisa x

Fluffles said...

A lovely krafty card, great design, Jx

Pami said...

Gorgeous Debs! I love that lattice frame, looks gorgeous with the flowers and cute image. Hope you have had a good day! P x

sallysbitz said...

This is such a sweet image that you have coloured perfectly. Great layout too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

This is a beauty Debs, love that cute little image and your colouring is wonderful :)I really like that cloud die too, it suits the card perfectly! Hugs, Teresa xx

Faye said...

This is sooooo cute, I actually smiled out loud! What an adorable image. xx

Claire said...

Just adorable hun, love the image framed by that fabulous nestie. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh what a super cute image and just love those nesties,you have used,and those beautiful papers,hugs Cherylxxxxx

DesignerDiva said...

I had to laugh when I saw this! I used that ribbon last week Sister! lol!
LOve love love your card Debs, that cloud die is fabulous and love the neutrals
Hugs Laurie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, What an adorable card,love Hxx

Bea und Doreen said...

stunning card. The image is adorable. Love it
hugs
Doreen xx
Have a wonderful weekend

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Debs -love the frame and the stripy ribbon have a great week end hugs judith x

patricia said...

hi debs
very nice card
thanks for joining the foreverfriends challenge this time
greetings patricia(dt)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the sweet dog critter card. Coloring is wonderful. Especially like the embellishing. Thank you for entering Tuesday Throwdown.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

Mary J said...

How sweet, Debs! I love the gorgeous detail in this!

Have a great weekend sweetie!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, the image is adorable and the frame and flowers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

NanaConnie said...

Such a precious little pup, Debbie! Love that ribbon. Thanks for honoring us by playing along in our "Critter Crazy" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again often.
NanaConnie DT

Cathy Clouston said...

I love the colours on this one! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week! :)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs this is just too cute this week! Loving your cloud sentiment! {hugs}

Susan Flynn said...

Just catching up - you haven't been showing up on my dashboard grrrr! Love this card I particularly like the mat and the card layout is fab! Hugs Susan x