Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 11 June 2012

Get Funky Polka Dots & Flowers

Good morning. What a busy weekend we had and I'm pleased to say that we did just about manage to get the BBQ done yesterday - with just a few spots of rain before we had to move indoors :o)
I'll have a few photos to share with you later.

Today I'm here to share my DT inspiration for Ruth's

POLKA DOTS AND FLOWERS

challenge this month over at



As always there is only 1 rule for the challenge and that is to use at least 1 Funky Hand product - and with so many fabulous papers and digi images abvailable - you could find choosing which to use as difficult as I did.

In the end I decided to use some papers from one of  my favourite downloads
A gorgeous selection of papers, alphabet, flowers and sentiments
and all for just £3.49 - what a bargain!!!


If you don't already own any Funky Hand products???????
Anice has very kindly created another fab

that would be perfect for your projects for this challenge.
So why not pop over to take at look at the rest of the inspiration so far and look out for a new
Get Funky challenge on the 15th

Challenges I would like to enter:
Polka Doodles - Flowers
Pixie Dust Studio - 3 or more patterned papers
Mema's Crafts - Say it With Words (no images)
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Flowers and Ribbon
Creative Belli - Sentiment Only
Paper Shelter - Go Dotty

Thanks for your visit today.
I'll be back very soon with some exciting news to share and another card.
In the meantime here's a sneaky peek

TTFN

14 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wow debs this is just stunning hun, I love those papers and the flower looks yummy.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Pat K said...

Very pretty card Debs. Love how you incorporated so many dots all on a flower shape - so creative. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge and I hope you'll join us next time! Pat K.x

Sue said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs! I love the colours and fab layout. The papers and sentiment are beautiful and I Love the scrummy flower!!
Glad you managed to have your BBQ!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

jimlynn said...

Fantastic circle card! LOVE all that DP you used and the flower is just precious. I'll have to check out out those papers now!
Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
Lynn

Claire said...

Really pretty card, love the shape and gorgeous papers. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Faye said...

These colours work really well together. You've made a really pretty card here. xx

Vicky said...

So very pretty Debs...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Tracey Manderson said...

love circle cards,(one day, i might be game to try it! lol) well done Debs!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter,
Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Debs loving the shape also the colours and that flower.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs it's me again, I forget to look at the challenges I get so involved with looking at the card I get carried away to another place, lol, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mema's Crafts said...

Such a lovely card and I like your color combination. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts Just Words challenge. Good luck...Lesia

Livert said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining ut at The Paper Shelter this Week.

Livert

phamil said...

So cute! Love the colors! Thanks for entering the RRR challenge!