Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

GDT at Creative Craft Challenges - Tweet Tweets

Hello again!!! I thrilled to be sharing this post with you as Guest Designer for


where the theme for this fortnight is

TWEET TWEETS

I was very lucky to have an image to play with from the sponsor


and here's what I did with it

Keeping it fresh and girly I went for some scrummy papers from Funky Hand's new CD release 'Wishes and Kisses' (which will be launched on Create and Craft next month - but available online now here) and I have also used this month's Funky Freebie - available here - isn't it scrummy :o)

Image coloured with PM's and FM's and a touch of Glamour Dust added here and there.

I lightly inked the image panel with some Spun Sugar Distress Ink
A few scrummy Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some Martha Stewart foliage leaves to finish it off.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

I would like to say a massive thanks to the lovely girls at Creative Craft for having me as
Guest Designer this fortnight.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out their gorgeous inspiration.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Thanks for popping by again - if you missed my first post it can be seen here
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Curlybear said...

Thank you so very much for Joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge, this is one very beautiful creation

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

DesignerDiva said...

Two gorgeous cards in one day!! Oh my how can us mere mortals keep up with that lol
Really pretty and really gorgeous Debs I love what you have done here
Hugs Laurie xx

Cheryl said...

oh Debs,this is brilliant oh just love the gorgeous soft colours you have used,and a super layout,hugs Cherylxxxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous, I love that image and what you have done with it. Such pretty papers and fab layout.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs!! the image is SO cute!! Love the scrummy papers and embellies!!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card and fab layout! thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
Kim x

Scott Davidson said...

Thanks for your posts, I am looking forward for future posts. Certainly I have become a big fan of yours and waiting for new posts. Your blogs are like risk free day trading. Please share new post on your blog that would be very helpful for me and other visitors.

Scott

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, a gorgeous card as always - love your colouring and that lace is delish! Hugs, Teresa xx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debs, love this cute image and gorgeous colouring..love the design too..fabulous card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

This is a really "tweet" card hun - great image, love the papers and fab layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Linda said...

Such an adorable card.. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Linda

Bianca said...

Your card is so very cute! That fits perfectly for our soft colour tones challenge at Fairy Tale. Thank you for joining us! xx Bianca

Sande said...

Super cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you next time again!

I have amazing candy on my challenge blog if you want to enter. HERE. You have until tomorrow at 9 pm GMT+2 to enter :)

Hugs, Sande xx

Nela said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
xx Nela