Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 8 June 2012

Didn't we have a lovely day...................


Good evening. Just wanted to pop on again today to say what a fabulous day I've had with my bestest blogging buddy Claire - thank you for coming to 'play' for the day hun - it was great to see you :o)

We did some crafting - I can only share a sneaky peek of a card I will share in full with you on Wednesday (together with some good news to share with you too)



We had some lunch and then popped to my favourite local craft shop


PaperArts Scrapbooking

for a little crafty spend


So a wonderful day was had and I hope we do it again soon :o)

Have a fabulous evening.
See you tomorrow with a new challenge at Allsorts.
TTFN

9 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh Debs, it definitely sounds like a fab day, Blogging is great for making crafty friends
HUGZ Fleur xXx

DesignerDiva said...

What a lovely photograph! Please can I come next time!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Claire said...

YAY and I am finally home LOL after what should have taken me 1 hr 20 mins, took 3 hours!! But still worth it - a fabby day hun, thanks again for your fab hospitality. I see a sneak peek off your gorgeous card .... te he. Enjoy your evening, I'm off to get a glass of wine ... feel the need after that drive or should I say crawl LOL. Hugs, Claire xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah you both look so happy, Sounds like a fabby day was had by, Love Hxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i am well jell lol! You look like you had a fabulous time!
Lisa x

Sue said...

Aww - glad you both had a fab time!! can't wait to see what you both made!! :-))
Have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Allison said...

enjoy your new goodies
Allisonx

Amanda said...

Looks like you both had a lovely day! Some good news too.....we could all do with some of that!

xx

Pami said...

Great photo Debs! So glad you had a good time, I want to come with Laurie as well!! Can't wait to hear your news as well! Pami x