Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 June 2012

BINGO at Aud Sentiments

Good morning. This is my first post for today (I'll be back shortly with another post for MAWTT) but this time I'm here to share my DT project for

and this fortnight our theme is

BINGO
I chose the middle row down - 'Flowers, Embossing and Thinking of You'

And here's what I came up with:


I was very lucky to have won this scrummy Hero Arts stamp from my bestest blogging buddy Claire's candy a little while ago and I soon as I saw the challenge theme I thought it would be perfect :o)


So I inked a piece of white card stock using the gorgeous Spring Colours set of Distress Inks and then overstamped the image with Black Archival ink and heat embossed with clear EP

This was then mat and layered onto another piece of white card stock that I embossed with Spellbinders M-Bossability 'Valor' and inked with the same Distress Inks and then mat and layered onto some co-ordinating card stock that I pierced around the edges using Tim Holtz design ruler.
A few colour co-ordinated flowers, some adhesive pearls and a little spotty ribbon to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies
Our fab sponsor this time is

and they are offering 1 lucky winner
$20 tpo spend in their online store

Challenges I would like to enter:

http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/ - Use encouraging/Uplifting Sentiment
http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ - Bright Summer Colours
http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Colour Inspiration

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it and any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I love to read them all :o)
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Such a beautiful card Debs, love all the dimension.

Hugs Ali x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh those colours are so pretty
Lisa x

Sue said...

Wow! this is beautiful Debs! what gorgeous colours - I love the embossing and the way you've used the Distress Inks! and the flowers are just perfect!
Hope you are well hun
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sharla said...

Such a pretty card! It fits perfectly with our color inspiration challenge at Critter Sketch, thanks for joining us!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the monochromatic color sheme you have used. It really is cool. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and playing along in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. It's such a blessing to have you join us, and I really hope you will come back each week to play along. I'd LOVE to see more of your beautiful work!
Have a super week!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I have blog candy on my blog!
www.karen-mycuprunnehtover.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

I love your coloring on the beautiful, embossed card, Debs! Thanks for joining us this week for the "Anniversary Challenges" at the Papercraft Star!Hope you will do all the challenges this week, I look forward to seeing what you can do with the "Cool Drink" challenge.

marion said...

Such a lovely card Debs, nice touch your flowers. Thanks for sharing it at Critter challenge and good luck. Hugs, Marion

Doreen said...

This is such a lovely card Debs. Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So very beautiful and I love the embossing! Thank you for playing our "photo Inspiration" challenge this week at Critter Sketch.
Hugs,
Georgia
CS DT

Gwen said...

Very nice! It really turned out so pretty. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

TC said...

Lovely card. I see you went for an extra bingo bonus with 2 styles of embossing! ;) x

♥Jan♥ said...

Your inking is so soft and beautiful. I love the combo of the embossing and ink too, why didn't I think of that before ?? I am so glad you joined us this week for our Papercraft Star anniversary !!

sgc said...

Gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Dana said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

What a lovely card - and such a pretty technique with the colours!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Wendy Swenne said...

You've used lovely colors together. Love the flowers on it.

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW!

Wendy