Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Beside the Seaside at Allsorts

Good morning. Happy Jubilee Weekend - what are your plans to celebrate the occasion?
Me and mine are hoping to go the the seaside - scrummilicious Lola Arizona has come to stay for the weekend so fingers crossed the weather holds out :o)
Talking of seaside we have a fab new challenge over at

this week as picked by the lovely Fleur
OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE

Our sponsor this week is the talented Sally-Ann from
and 1 lucky winner will win 6 digi images of their choice

For my card toady I have used a mega cute image Molly from Molly & Tom Summer - available here
I merged the image with another fab image 'Beach Huts' from my lovely MAWTT DT buddy Lisa's daughter Beth at Squidgi Digi

Images coloured with PM's and FM's
A touch of Glamour Dust added to ice cream and Glossy Accents added to rubber ring.

The 'waves' are the waste from the Martha Stewart Double Dots border punch :o)
Sentiment PC generated
Cloud DP's - Pink Petticoat
Challenges I would like to enter:
Alphabet Challenge -  'I' is for Ice Cream
Raise the Bar - Hello Summer
Wags 'n' Whiskers - Summer Fun
DRS Designs - Summer
I Love Promarkers - Use a Digi
Inky Impressions - Summer Fun
Totally Stampalicious - Summertime 
Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Before I go I would just like to thank you all for the lovely comments left on my
 Allsorts 3rd Birthday Blog Hop project last week and also announce the winner of the
Saturated Canary Gift Voucher.
So without further ado the lucky comment number is.......................................
and the lucky person that left comment #5 is...........................................

Teresa from

whoooop whooopppp - congrats hun -please e-mail me before next Friday 8 June to arrange how to claim your prize

 Hope you have a wonderful Jubilee Weekend - whatever the weather may bring.
Thanks for your visit today.
Catch ya laters!
TTFN

23 comments:

Claire said...

This is just brilliant Debs! Love the scene you have produced. Gorgeous images, great use of colour - a really summery card. Hope you manage to get to the seaside today - weather is not great here :O( Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

This is such a fun card Debs! I love how you have done the sea! Have a fabulous time this weekend! Pami x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, What a fabby Summer card - love the way you merged those two images and they are so wonderfully coloured as always - and what a great idea with the waves:) ...and woo hoo! what a lovely surprise to have won that SC voucher! Thankyou so very much hun - I will send you an email - Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Jo Channon said...

Hi Debs!
This really makes me want to be beside the seaside! Although not today it's a bit dull with us. What a super image and having the chalets just finishes it off. Hope that you enjoy a lovely extended weekend. BFN Jo xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, perfectly summery.
Have a fab weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Shelia said...

Love that image!! This is a darling card. Thanks for playing in the DRS Designs' challenge.

Tine said...

Hi Debs. Love the fresh pastel colours. Lovely card and very summery. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image and those fab beach huts in the background!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Kendra said...

No summer is complete without ice cream! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious!

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i thought i recognised those beach huts!! they look fab with that little cutie ..
Gorgeous summery card ... looks like me in scarborough yesterday lol
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this image Hun,just adore that scene you have created,love those summery colours,hugs Cherylxxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Debs and what cute beach huts.
luv
Debby

Sheena said...

A really fun card! I love how you've used the punch waste for the waves - and of course, the ice cream looks delicious!

I hope the weather holds out for your plans - I've had to put the heating back on :(

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Great fun card Debs but I doubt very much anyone wants to be beside the seaside today! its not stopped raining here!
Hugs Laurie xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is so cute and adorable Debs, loving the seaside theme, the image and colours are so lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs !! what a cute image! Love your colouring - those beach huts look fab! and love the scrummy looking ice cream!
Hope you're having a great weekend hun!
Love Sue xx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Cute card. I love how you merged two images! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx.T

Dora said...

This is adorable Debs, love the cute image and gorgeous colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

jonim52 said...

Love the image and I wish I was right in that scene. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karin said...

Just super cute! Love the delish treat! Thanks for playing at DRS Designs :)

Chrissy said...

I so love this Debs, fabulous scene, I love making scene cards, love the waves, so clever..your merging is a bit more involved than mine..lol..I join grass...fabulous colouring, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

What a super cute and fun summer scene you created! I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Impressions Challenge! ~Jackie Inky Dy

Love to Doodle! said...

This is brill Debs - love it...xx