Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Banners or Bunting at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. Here's hoping the rain stays off today as it's John's last day off and he wants to take me to out for a rake in the shops and some lunch whilst Jack is at school :o)
So this is a quick post from me today and it's to share my DT card for


and this fortnight my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme

BANNERS OR BUNTING


This fortnight we are sponsored by the fabulous
 
and they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 images of their choice
For my card I have used Flower Girls Violet
and coloured her with PM's and FM's

My Oldie But Goodie item that is more than 6 months old are the DP's
K&Co 'Poppyseeds'


This also used:
Memory Box Simple Banner die - from My Crafty Heart
Viva Decor Pearl Pen (love this) also from My Crafty Heart
Card base - 7"x5" Scalloped edged card from Craftwork cards
Dusty Concorde Distress Ink

Please pop over to the main challenge to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Catered Crop - Banners or Bunting
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #211
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun - Lilac and Green

Thanks for your visit today and any lovely comments you may leave.
I love to read them all - and I really do appreciate you taking the time.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh great image Hun,and just love those soft purples you used they work,so well hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Fluffles said...

Another beauty Debs - really love this card & your colour choices, Jx

Bea und Doreen said...

another fabby card - the colour combo is amazing
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Doreen xx

Shirley-anne said...

Love your colouring of gorgeous image and the coordinating papers .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is lovely. I just got that image. And brought it with me to colour in the van. Gorgeous colours and cute little bunting

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is lovely. I just got that image. And brought it with me to colour in the van. Gorgeous colours and cute little bunting

Sue said...

Oh this is so sweet Debs!! I really love the image and you've coloured her beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and bunting - it's a real stunner!
Hope the rain holds off for you and you have a nice day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic cards Debs, it has an art deco feel to it and I love that little bunting die!
Hope you're having a lovely day with John and have managed to spend a fair bit of his money! lol
Big hugs Laurie xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card hun, I spied this image on your desk ready to be popped onto a card. Love the layout and fabby papers and a great little bunting too. Hope you got out today and went somewhere nice and didn't spend too much LOL. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Ooh Debs, what a fabby card - that bunting looks amazing and what impressive pearls you've made with your viva pen:) Love these images, they always make me smile! Big Hugs, Teresa x

Mary J said...

What a fab card, Debs! Love the bunting and the colours!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is fabulous I love that image also the wonderful colours and design, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Debs, I would never have put these colours together, but they look gorgeous. Love your bunting too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

Hi Debs,I saw you on MIM so just popped by to say - love your card! The image is fab and the colours and backing papers look great too!
Lorraine x

Susan Flynn said...

What a fabulous card Debs! Love the soft heather shades and great bunting! Hugs Susan x

Sonia said...

Hello Debs!
Very pretty card, love the colour and the image.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
Sonia-Studio60

Michelle said...

Hi Deb

Such a pretty card! I love they way you have incorporated the bunting in to the layout.

Thank you for sharing with us at make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Lizy said...

This is lovely Debs! Lovely colours!
Thanks for joining us at SS this week!
Lizy DT x

Nadell said...

Gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at stamps & fun = CREATIVITY .

Hugs Nadell

scrap joanny said...

Debs wow - this is so cute and funny image :-) thank so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna