Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Anything But a Card at MAWTT

Good morning. This is my second post for today - pleasse scroll down to see my DT post for Charisma Cardz.

This time I'm here to share my DT post for


and this week our lovely Lisa has picked the theme

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

I took this yoghurt pot
(yum yum this is my favourite yoghurt)
and turned it into this pen holder


Using Design Papers from Papermania 'Parkstone Pink'


I made the flower using Spellbinders Blossom Nesties, sprtized with water and then scrunched and layered with a scrummy pearl brad to hold the layers together.


Image from Stitchy Bear Stamps (our sponsor this week) 
Designer 'Floppy Latte'
coloured with PM's and die cut using Spellbinders blossom die - inked before removing from the die


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovcely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
OSAAT - Use a Digi
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (2nd)
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Addicted to Stamps - BINGO - Flowers, Distressing, No Card
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes (2nd)

Before I go I would like to share some more photos of Lola Arizona and Oliver from the weekend:






Thanks for popping by (again).
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, Wow! your yoghurt pot pen holder is so fab! I am very inspired now to try and make one too & I love the scrunched flower (that's a great idea) and the flower sentiment inside that nestie is superb Your grandchildren are lovely too! :)Have a lovely day Deb, Hugs, Teresa xx

Faye said...

Hungry now, and I wanna make a pen pot!! xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow not only anything BUT a card - but recycling aswell!! How fab is that!!
I love it .. its so pretty
Thanks for embracing my challenge this week
Lisa
ps .. my favourite yoghurt too

Claire said...

Fab project - love that flower! And another fab selection of pics too - they both look like mischief LOL. Have a fabby day hun and see you tomorrow!! Hugs, Claire x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, not tried that yoghurt will have to keep an eye out for it!
Gorgeous photos, such cuties
hugs shell xx

Sue said...

Wow! I would never have believed that this gorgeous pen holder started off as a Rachel's Yoghurt Pot!! I loved it as soon as I saw it. It's a fab idea and I love the pretty paper and the wonderful sentiment!! your handmade flower is really scrummy!
Aww I love your photos of Lola Arizona and Oliver!! they are SO cute together…
Hope you're having a good day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Hazel said...

A lovely project, beautifully made. I love those two babies too! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Susan Flynn said...

What a fabulous use of a yogurt pot (Ilove that flavour too) Its really pretty I just love it! Your grandchildren are soooo adorable! Hugs Susan x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this tub its brilliant, I did wonder what you had used for it. Love the family pics again too, Love Hazelxox

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, what a fab idea (may have to pinch it). And adorable kiddies,

Liz x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is fabulous Debs! Great idea and it looks gorgeous :o) Aww don't the little ones look like they're having fun together - so sweet! Hugs, Lisa x

Mau xx said...

What a great project Debs, I love the image idea and the flower is beautiful. don't tell anyone but I forgot to add an image to mine... I really have been a rebel this week..Lol
Your Grandchildren are just adorable,enjoy every minute as they grow so fast.Mind you mine are still adorable at 25 :)
Hugs Mau xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - a fab makeover!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Mrs that yoghurt pot is amazing! I can't believe you can turn that into something so beautiful! Clever you and really....could my Grandchildren get any cuter? gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie xx

Cindy Groh said...

How fun. Love the flower in the pink one. It must have taken forever for it to become so perfect. Great work. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time.

Judith said...

Love this Debs - great idea - had to come to see what it was on the blog i thoughtb they were sticks of liquorice! - I know what was I thinking - gorgeous photos too - cant wait to see my little grandson when we get home! Hugs Judith x

Judith said...

Love this Debs - great idea - had to come to see what it was on the blog i thoughtb they were sticks of liquorice! - I know what was I thinking - gorgeous photos too - cant wait to see my little grandson when we get home! Hugs Judith x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Debs, this is fab! love the pen pot, gorgeous flower too, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

Katina said...

Wow, Debs, this is fantastic!!! Love it!

Your grandchildren get more adorable by the day!!
xx


PS Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week

CG said...

Super card & such sweet photos! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT! Best, CG

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs this is a great idea and it looks just fantastic and oh so pretty!

Sonia said...

Hi!
Absolute BEAUTIFUL! Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony LC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com