Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Summer Sunshine at MAWTT

Good morning. It's Thursday so that means it's time for a fab new challenge at 


and this week my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme

SUMMER SUNSHINE

wishful thinking from my lovely friend me thinks lol!!!!

So with only the rain and gloom to inspire me here's what I came up with:


And here's what I used:
Saturated Canary 'Springtime' image coloured with Flexmarkers and PM's


Design Papers - Bo Bunny'Ad Lib'
Memory Box Madera Corner
Teeny Butterflies - Woodware Punch
Retro Flowers Punch
Scrummy dotty ribbon form local sugar craft shop
Adhesive gems from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check the details of this week's sponsor and also to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Little Darlings - Flowers
Paper Pretties - Flowers
Paper and Such Design - Just for the Girls
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - In the Garden
Crafty Boots - Yellow
OSAAT - Here Comes Summer
Fairy Tale - Green & Yellow

Thanks for your visit today - it would be great to know you have popped by so I can come and visit you too :o)

Have a fabulous day - I'm off to Hobbycraft to spend some of my Birthday vouchers :o)

TTFN

25 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful card sweetie ♥

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i can almost feel the summer breeze in my hair .. love the pretty colours and papers
Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the colours and that die cut is one of my favorites
Lindsay xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card missus, love the colours & the layout is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs,
Ooh she is lovely isn't she? I love those delish papers and embellies....those flowers are gorgeous...Great minds think alike, I have got her half finished on a card & in similar colours! Hugs, Teresa xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is beautiful Hun,love that image,and your colours,and detail is just fantastic,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Donna said...

Oh wow Debs, this card is sooooo pretty, fab chioce of papers and added detail...gotta get me that corner die, it's lush :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs. It really takes me back to my childhood and picnics in the meadows as we live right next to them. Strange I don't remember having wet and horrid Summers back then in 60s!!!
It's a beautiful image and you've coloured her to perfection. I love those delish papers and the pretty flowers and corner - it's a really stunning card hun!
Hope you have a great evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, Love the card, a real summer breeeze day, beautiful!
Hope you have a nice evening.
Hugs xxx

Wishcraft said...

So pretty! Such a fab image, she's lovely :o) Gorgeous summery colours too. Hugs, Lisa x

PS thanks for letting me know - will be stalking the postie! xxx

Claire said...

What do you mean wishful thinking LOL? A girl can dream hehe. I love your card, gorgeous image and fabulous colour tones too. Got the IT issue sorted, but have a headache from hell, really bad day today, roll on tomorrow. Have a lovely evening hun. Hugs, Claire (aka your bestest blogging buddy :O) ) xxx

Annie said...

she is a cutie and I love the summer colours! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. hugs, annie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs I love this card, The colours are amazing, Just a wee post with my dodgy bits, Love Hxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oops I should have said thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly, Love Hxx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Debs, wonderful image and love all the gorgeous colours! Hope you have had a good day. P x

Judith said...

Gorgeous card debs love the green - haven't seen this SC image before - might have to go shopping! hugs Judith x

Mary J said...

Oh wow, that's so pretty Debs!! I totally love the green bling cardstock - makes it pop!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend lined up honey!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is beautiful I really love your choice of colours also that gorgeous image I love this a lot super creation
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie totally love it!!
Happy belated birthday sweetie I'm so behind with everything I hadnt realised I had missed your birthday so sorry shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous! You colored this sweet image beautifully. I love the mix of colors & papers you used.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,a fabulous image.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Debs, this is so pretty, I love the gorgeous colours and details.

Donna x

Elaine said...

Ive just got this one Debs isnt she pretty I love Kristas images I have loads , love how you have coloured her how fab , Debs you ar a star Hugs Elaine

Katina said...

Beautiful!! Gorgeous image, papers and colours.
xx

Juls said...

so amazingly gorgeous! love it!! hugs Juls