Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Pink & Girlie at Charisma

Good morning. I am thrilled to be bringing this post to you today from my brand new laptopamabob!!! John offered me a deal I could not resist - if I cleaned his study he would buy me my new laptop - I didn't even need to phone a friend or ask the audience - it was a done deal.
So John's study is now just a shiny as my new laptopamabob :o)

So as it's Thursday that means it's time for a brand new challenge at
and this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose
PINK & GIRLIE
Here's what I did 

I've been playing with embossing powders - again (watch this space later today for another play) and this time I sprinkled a few colours around the background image 
from one of our sponsors this week
which I thought made it look like the pumpkin carriage 'exploded' out of as if by magic lol!!!
Image coloured wuth Flexmarkers and a heart gem added to centre.

Tilda image coloured with FM's and PM's
and this also used:
DP's - Craftwork Cards
Satin ribbon from stash
Wooden Princess button from NEC stash

The above picture shows the 'encrusted jewel' effect a bit better :o)
Please check the main challenge blog for the full details of our sponsors this week and the prizes on offer and also to see the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Room Challenge - Emboss It
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Flourishes - Pink-a-licious
Papertake Weekly - Cute Cute Cute
Art with no Boundaries - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - One for the Ladies
Totally Stampalicious - Sparkle
Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of Pink
Amusing Challenges - Fussy Cut
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
MMCS - Fairytales
The Crafty Pad - Girly Girls with Pink & Bling
Thanks for your visit today.
I hope to play catch up with you all later.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

30 comments:

Beate said...

Adorable Tilda and card!
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Beautiful embossing around the main focal panel...love how you have mixed the tones. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room "Emboss It" challenge this fortnight! Suzanne :)

DesignerDiva said...

Wow Debs this is another fantastic card you are rockin' this cosmic shimmer Mrs!
Hugs Laurie xx

Claire said...

Well Mrs I think was a fabulous deal indeed. What kind did you get? Love your card, gorgeous image and love the effects. Hugs, Claire x

marion82 said...

amazing card sweetie!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and girly and another fab background
Lisa x

Sue said...

Oh I'm really sorry - I missed this card earlier Debs!! I am tired today and not very with it.
Aww it's really beautiful - Tilda is gorgeous and really working some magic here - I love the pumpkin and the gorgeous embossing - so pretty! It's a perfect card for a little princess!
Glad you've got your new laptop up and running!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Chris / CS Designs said...

Debs, This so sweet, love your coloring, and that little princess crown button you added. Thank you for joining in our Anything Goes / Fit to be Tied challenge at Art With No Boundaries.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Maria said...

Do you think it will need cleaning again??? I'm free! I love your card, and the effect you've achieved with your embossing is fabulous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

Maria x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs what a little beauty this is I love that image of Tilda an the little scene is fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marie said...

Deb, I'll bet Cinderella would be jealous of this wonderful pink pumpkin coach. Thanks for sharing at FTTC.

Juls said...

gorgeous!! loving all the sparkle!! hugs Juls

Brodders said...

Lovely cute card :) Thanks for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge this week and good luck - Jane x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya again Debs (Im not stalking you tonight honest!), Ah this is super, what a pretty card, Love how the Pumpkin has just exploded with pinkyness, just right for the Cute theme on Papertake Weekly this week, Thanks for joining in , Hazel (Guest DT)

Carly said...

Oh wow this is pink! and I love the background.... so gorgeous.

What a gorgeous pink card! Thankyou so much for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

xoxox Carly

Nikki Byrne said...

Gorgeous card and the image coloured beautifuly . Thank you for joining us in our emboss it challenge at craft room challenge. Good luck. Hugs. Nikki dt

Kelly said...

Gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along at The Crafty Pad this time x

MezzoKat said...

This card expresses so well the magic of fairy tales! What a neat use of embossing powders--worth trying out.

Bettina L. said...

This is fab. Love the aswome colour combo and that pumkin looks a bit late. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

debbi taylor said...

beautiful card!
thank you for joining the challenge at the crafty pad this week
hugs
Debbi x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Really loving the beautiful sparkle on this card and all the great pink. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

CTgirl said...

The effect with the embossing powders is really magic. Makes me want to take mine out again :)
The card really says Pink and Girlie...it is so pretty!
Thanks for playing along with us at Art with No Boundaries! Hope we will see more of your creations!
Rene

marion82 said...

amazing card sweetie love your tilda!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card Debbie! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC...hugs ~S~

Sharon said...

How sweet - perfect for a little girl!! Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!

Ellis said...

Such a pretty card! =)
Thanks for joining us at Art With No boundaries! =)
Hugs, Elenor DT

Chris said...

Really magical looking...so many great details here! Sorry to pop over so late for a visit, my inlaws just left and now I have a few minutes free. Thank you for joining my Amusing Challenge this week!

Trudie said...

Gorgeous tilda card..... the carriage is perfect with her. Loving the embossing too! Thank you for joining us at MMCS. Trudiexx

Esther said...

Gorgeous Card..love the colours and great embossing..Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

Shanna Shands said...

WOW.... I love the princess button and the embossing effects. Thanks for playing along with Great Impressions.