Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 May 2012

No Flowers at Charisma

Good morning. Can you believe it's Thursday already - the week just seems to fly by.
So it's time for another fab challenge at

and this week the theme is
NO FLOWERS
Our sponsors this week is:
and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.
I made my card using the fab Lenny Fruits 5- available here

Image coloured with PM's and FM's
DP's - DCVW Sweet Stack
Strawberry Charm from stash
Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch
Spotty Organza ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Creative Expressions
Here's a fancy angle view :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - It Takes Two (2 Design Papers & 2 words)
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Whimsical
Cardmadfairy - Clean & Simple
Please check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies and also get the full details of the prizes on offer this week over on the main challenge blog.
Before I go - yesterday I said I had some exciting news to share - well exciting for me anyway :o)
I have been picked as a new DT member for

I look forward to sharing my first DT project with you next Thursday as part of Team B

Thanks for your visit today.
Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.
I'll be back in a bit with my DT card for MAWTT - see you soon :o)
TTFN

6 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

What a cute image and I love his strawerries! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days hugs Susan x

Ani said...

Very cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at BMD this week! Ani
P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs. Lenny is adorable. I love the scrummy papers and the little strawberry charm!
Big Congratulations on your new DT position hun! look forward to seeing your wonderful creations for them!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

I love this card, it's so cute - you might like to enter it into Ready-Teddy-Go May challenge! Love the image and fab papers and colours. Congratulations on your DT spot too! Well deserved. Hope all is well with you. I was supposed to be going out with work tonight, but seem to have caught some viral bug as I ache from head to toe, have a splitting headache and feel generally crap, so decided to stay in and have an early night! Hugs, Claire x

Katina said...

Such a cute image Debs! Love the papers and the little strawberry charm - perfect!
xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Too sweet!!!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC!!!