Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 May 2012

It's Nautical at MAWTT

Hello again - this is my second post today - please scroll down to see my DT post for Charisma
This time I am here to share my DT post for
and this week our lovely Leesa is playing host for the first time so it would be great to see you give Leesa loads of support and play along :o)
and the fab theme is
NAUTICAL
(anything to do with the sea)

So as I said in my first post today I would be back with another project playing with embossing powders and here it is :o)
This time though I used the embossing powders and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels to 'colour' Tilda's Mermaid tail - I think it kinda works - don't you?

I also used some satin mirror board embossed with Creative Expressions Retro Circles Mask - I distressed the edges and then inked with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Sparkle EP.


Here's a closer look:

The scrummy two tone ribbon was a RAK from my lovely friend Jules - a long time ago - thank you :o)
DP - birthday gift from my bestest blogging buddy Claire
Shells from my holiday collection


We have a fab sponsor this week
Sir Stampalot
offering 1 very lucky winner this little lot

wish I could enter myself lol!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspirtaion from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed I'm sure :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Bling
Try it on Tuesday - On the Beach

Thanks again for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and any kind words you may leave.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

26 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning missus, love Tilda's tail!
Hugs Shell xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs this is magical! Love what you did with her tail!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs,
What a wonderful nautical card! I love that Tilda and yes, it really works beautifully with those embossing powders, what fab effects...LOVE that bow, never seen ribbon like that before. Hugs, Teresa x

Judith said...

Love how you've done her tail Debs -ts gorgeous -and that ribbon is just perfect with it - think theres some great DT cards this week! hugs judith x

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty love the bubbles. Thank you for joining TSB in our "Bling" challenge. Good luck in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! I love the mermaids tail with the Cosmic Shimmer jewels - it's so pretty! The pearls look really fab - like bubbles. Love the gorgeous DP, embossing, ribbon and shells - it's a stunning card hun!
Hope you're having a good day!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Annie said...

lovin' the sparkle Debs! and the pretty pearls give a beautiful nautical finish. hugs, annie x

DesignerDiva said...

Wow Debs you are producing some fabulous effects with your embossing powders lately and this is a stunner! The colours are amazing and I love that ribbon, in fact I love everything about this!
Hugs Laurie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i just love how you have done the tail.. it really shimmers .. and i bet in real life it is even more stunning.. a gorgeous card
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So pretty Debs, love the image and colouring, her tail is so sparkly and love the pearls too..gorgeous ribbon...beautiful,

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Debs, love what you have done with her tail! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x PS: woohoo nearly Friday!!! x

marion82 said...

another amazing card!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image and colouring, and that ribbon is lush xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is beautiful Tilda looks so pretty and all that wonderful sparkle, wow, I love the bubbles.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous! Love your shimmery Tilda and fab ribbon too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Pami said...

Ooh I love the shimmer and sparkle on her tail Debs!! And the colours are just gorgeous! Fabby card! P x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous, huggles Pops x x

Susan Flynn said...

This is just so gorgeous love how you have done Tilda's tail! I have just got this stamp so its good to see it so beautifully used x

Juls said...

this is amazing! love how you have done the mermaids tail! hugs Juls

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, What a brilliant job you have done with her tail. Phew Getting round everyones blogs slowly!!Argh what a week, Love Hazelxoxo

Crafty Tazzy said...

Beautiful Hunny Thank you for joining in with the Creative Craft Challenge Anything goes xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for playing along at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

NancyD said...

Really cool sparkly underwater Tilda! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Angela Weimer said...

A cute card. Love the added pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT and have a great day. Angela

suzARTe said...

this is just such a lovely mermaid card. I love the main image and all the pretty embellishments, the shiny paper makes everything stand out.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along, sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment, I have been away on holidays.