Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 May 2012

It's Celebration at MAWTT

Hello again :o) This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my DT post for
 Charisma Cardz.

This time I am here to share my DT card for
and this week the lovely Kim is host for the first time - so it would be great if you could find some time to join us and support Kim's fab theme of
CELEBRATION
(any celebration except Birthdays - so New Home, New Baby, Wedding or Anniversary)

I opted to make an Anniversary Card using a very cute LOTV die cut - I was lucky enough to receive a £25 gift voucher for my birthday from Aaron & Kerry so had a recent spending spree and bought some new stamps and I couldn't resist adding some of the bargain priced die cut sheets in too :o)
This uber cute one is from 'Mice are Nice' and I simply mat and layered onto co-ordinating cardstock using Spellbinders nestie squares and scalloped sqaures (I used a corner rounder on the squares)
I added some Diamond Stickles to the champagne glasses and the sparkilicious bubbles :o)

This also used:
DP's from stash
Ribbon & Vintage Lace from stash
Flowers - My Crafty Heart
Small Heart Punch

Our sponsor this week is
Emma
and they are offering 1lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store (excluding P&P)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #208
Creative Card Crew - Dimension
Stamp N Doodle - Bling & Sparkle

Thanks for popping by (again).
Have a fabulous day.
Hope the sun puts in another appearance later as we are having a BBQ at Aaron & Kerry's this evening :o)
TTFN

23 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous ♥ Pops x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the image and love the sparkly bubbles..great colouring too..love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is brilliant Hun,gosh that is one,amazing image and such,gorgeous detail too,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & all that sparkle!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow debs. I love this image especially with the sparkle. I love the colours of your card too. It's gorgeous
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello my lovely Debs what a beautiful card, I've just seen Pams card made with one of these squares and now I need to shop lol
Love everything about this, fab papers, image love the sparkle too.
Have a lovely evening and give my (Honourary Grandson) Oliver a hug!
Hugs Laurie x

Mau xx said...

What a Superb card Debs, Love the papers and detail and you have coloured the image beautifully. I love your sparkly champagne
Hugs Mau xx

Sue said...

I loved this card as soon as I saw it Debs! The image is fab and looks so good with those scrummy papers! Love the flowers and the lace - it's a really beautiful Anniversary Card!!
I hope the sun is shining for your BBQ !!! have a lovely day and evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

TC said...

Thank you for the lovely comments Debs. I'm looking forward to working with you.
I love your LO, embellishmants & the added sparkle on this card. Beautiful x

Joan said...

This is a stunning card I can see a lot of thought went into it

Joan x

Claire said...

Lovely card Debs, I love these LOTV die cuts, so good to use for a quick make. Love your colours and layout. Have a great evening. Hugs, Claire x

Katina said...

Fantastic card Debs! Great image and colours and love your layout.
xx

Vicky said...

So beautiful Debs...love the image and all the lovely embellies too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is a fantastic creation, I love that image also the colours and design a real joy to see.
hugs
Lorraine x

Claire Newcombe said...

This is stunning. The colour combination is FAb and the colouring of the image is perfect. i can see a lot of time and love and enjoyment has made this card.

Thank you so much for sharing with at Stamp-n-Doodle this week.

Claire (DT)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Debs, beautiful colours and details, sweet fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Jen said...

gorgeous

thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday

Jen xx

Lisa xx said...

welcome to the team, looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, Love the sparkle, Love Hazelxox

Susan Flynn said...

Just catching up Debs you seem to have disappeared from my Blogger dashboard - grrrr! Love this card what a darling image I love LOTV mice images wish they would do more! Fab colours and layout Debs hugs Susan x

tiggertastic said...

fantastic work

This week at Sketch Saturday we have a Blog Hop and i have some lovely goodies on My Blog

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs this is an amazing card! what a great image and I love the bubbles to glitter effect :))

Chana said...

The coloring on this card is just amazing! Just a fabulous design through and through! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp N Doodle!