Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Flowers Just For You

Good morning. What a beautiful day it was yesterday and it looks like we could be for a few more beautiful sunny days :o)

My share for today was inspired by the 'May Flowers' challenge at Saturated Canary  

I decided to dust off my Cricut Expression and use it to cut a flower shaped base card.
The scrummy image is 'Cerridwen' - available here in Krista's new shop and I have coloured her with PM's
I bought  few more brown pens this week and had a go at adding more depth to her hair - I'm quite pleased with the results.
This also used:
Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs
K& Co DP from stash
Doo Hickey Swirl
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts with a touch of Diamond Stickles added to bling them up :o)
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Challenges I would like to enter:
Saturated Canary - May Flowers
Wild Orchid Challenge  - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Birthdays

Thanks for your visit today.
I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of DT cards and some exciting news :o)
Have a fabulous day - hope you too have some lovely sunshine.
TTFN

15 comments:

Judith said...

I love the shape of this card Debs and the gorgeous SC image - beautifully coloured as always - you should definitely be leased with it

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card shape Debs, love the image and wonderful colouring...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loopylou. said...

oh debs its just beautiful hun and her hair looks fabulous.
Thank you so much for popping in and sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
huge hugs Lou xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

OMW Debs! I am stunned by your card today, she looks so good in that shaped card, I love it! beautifully coloured and the papers and flowers look fab! Hugs, Teresa xx

Vicky said...

OMG what a totally beautiful card sweetie love the image of course & the shape just looks awesome. Its been gorgeous weather here again today as well shug I've even been sit outside with Payton for a bit in the shade tho lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Des, what a gorgeous card you have made here. I love Krista's images as well. Just wanted to wish a BIG welcome from me as you are joining the Aud Sentiments Design Team. I shall look forward to working with you. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning and I love her hair. have you checked CRAFT celebration prizes

Ruthie said...

Hiya Debs - fabby card! Just thought I would pop over, make sure I have followed you and wish you a warm welcome onto Aud Sentiments team

Hugs

Ruthie x

Claire said...

This is just stunning Debs, I love the flower shaped card and gorgeous image. Ooooohhhh intrigued on your exciting news!!!!!?????? Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is absolutely gorgeous what a fantastic card shape, the colours and that image look so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time ♥ Pops x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-)love the image and the shape ,,, fab :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp DT Call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Ooh I love this Debs. What a beautiful shaped card! The image is so sweet and you've coloured her beautifully -her hair looks fab! Love the die cuts and gorgeous papers!
isn't it lovely to see some sunshine at last! :-))
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Katina said...

So beautiful Debs! Love the shape.
xx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous project! Thanks for taking part in our anything goes challenge at WOC this time :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine