Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 13 May 2012

A Barrowful of...................................

Good morning. It's a bright and early start for me this morning and I have a few cards I have made for my MiL to share with you today starting with a Penny Black one that I was inspired to make by this week's In the Garden theme at PBSC
Whilst looking for the 'perfect' stamp tp use I saw this one
*Penny Black Rubber Stamp 3781h BARROWFUL Barrow Full Hedgy Easter Egg
and I had a lightbulb moment and thought I would could change the Easter Eggs to flowers using my fab new Martha Stewart Hydrangea Flower Punch and here's the result:

I coloured the eggs using a green PM so if any showed through it would just look like foliage :o)

As it has been a while since I last made a circle card that's what I went for today.
A few of the larger Hydrangea flower heads and some Martha Stewart punched foliage to finish it off.

 I hope you like my transformation :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Your Days Away - All Creatures Great and Small
Crafty Emma - Anything Goes (sadly this is their last ever challenge too)
Sweet Stampin - Flower Power
Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green
Do You Stack Up - Use a Flower
Forever Friends - Spring
What a fantastic final BGT was last night - we loved it! It could have been anyone that won - they were all fabulous but I was thrilled that Ashleigh and Pudsey won in the end - what a wonderful team and you could see how much they mean to eachother.

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support. It would be great to know you have been so I can come and visit you too :o)
Have a wonderful day.
I'll be back a bit later with another share (or two).
Take care.
TTFN

24 comments:

Dora said...

Wow this is fantastic, love the colours and what a genius idea for the flowers, love it :D Wishing you a lovely Mother's Day xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Debs, love the barrow full of flowers.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

What a brilliant idea, i so love it when you can use PB's for more than one theme, Luv Sam x

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is stunning love those flowers,boy they are effective just brilliant Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Fluffles said...

A beautiful card & lovely use of the stamp, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab way to use the stamp - it looks so pretty .
I voted for Ashleigh and Pudsey.. they are fabulous lol
Why not enter your card into our ladybug crafts ink challenge this week -its perfect
Lisa x

Susan Flynn said...

Hi Debs love your card the PB stamp is so cute and brill idea to change the eggs to flowers. Fabulous card!! x

Claire said...

Now then Mrs, your card is just gorgeous - love the shape, gorgeous papers and embossing and just love the way you have filled that barrow with 3D flowers to replace the eggs - marvellous! Hope you have had a fabby day. Hugs, Claire xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Genius idea, love love love this creation

Thanks for playing along with Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week

Ali x

Sue said...

Aww this is really cute Debs! what an adorable image. I love the pretty flowers in his wheelbarrow! The paper and embossing looks gorgeous! it's a really sweet card hun!
Hope you're having a nice weekend
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Debs, I love these colours together and your pretty design :) Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Debs, this is one cute creation hun, love the sweet image and the barrow full of flowers looks gorgeous.

Donna x

Liz, said...

What a cool idea, gorgeous card,

Liz x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is so beautiful I love that image so much, also those lovely wee flowers with the tiny pearls are gorgeous, super, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our 'Flower Power' challenge over at Sweet Stampin. This is such a sweet image and your card is perfect for our challenge.

kath said...

gorgeous card debbie and what a great idea covering the eggs with pretty flowers...thanks for joining in th fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

NGCARDS said...

Great card hun! Also thanks for popping by my blog :) xxx

Pauline said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the barrow full of flowers, and great to see a seasonal stamp get some extra use!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Dawn said...

What a pretty card. I love how you changed the eggs into flowers. So sweet!
Dawn
DeeGeeScraps.blogspot.com

Ren-Yi said...

Love the beautiful flowers and the pearl centers. Lovely digi image. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Natali said...

Again and again... So beautiful card and clever idea with flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Flower Power” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Claudia said...

Hi Debs, I can say just WOW. That's an amazing card.
Hugs Claudia

Julie said...

Beautiful card - love all your little flowers! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

Diane J said...

A really pretty and girly card, the Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Spring' Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane xcute image has been coloured lovely.