Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Any Sentiment for Aud Sentiments

Good morning. I'm thrilled to bring this post to you today as it's my very first DT card for


We are now on week 2 of our theme

ANY SENTIMENT

and our sponsor this fortnight is


and the DT got some images to play with.
Here's what I made with mine:

Image: Fairy Pari Berry Fruit Fairy coloured with PM's and FM's and lashings of Glamour Dust added to bling up her wings  


Design Papers - Old neglected Strawberry Social from Nitwits - now feeling very happy and loved because I picked them :o)


Sentiment PC generated
Pink Pearls from stash

If you get the chance please pop over and say hello to the other lovely ladies that have just joined the team as well - I'm sure they would love it :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Fab 'n' Funky - Celebrations
I Love Promarkers - Use a Digi
Just Keep On Creating -  Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Things with Wings
Waste Not Wednesday - Use Forgotten Stuff (my unloved DP's)
Tip Top Tuesday - Dig Out the Old (my unloved DP's)
Love to Create - Add a Sentiment
Whoopsi Daisy - Fairy Magic

Before I go I just wanted to say a mahoosive thank you to the girls at


I was the very excited lucky winner this week and had a fab time choosing all my lovely goodies :o)

THANK YOU

I would also like to welcome my latest new followers - hello it's so  lovely to see you here - hope ypu stay a while :o)

And lastly thank you for your visit today - as always I  really appreciate it and all your lovely comments - I love to read them all.

Have a fabulous day.
I'll be back in a bit with my DT card for MAWTT
Here's a sneeky peek:

TTFN

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Debs, love the sweet image and great colouring, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dora said...

Awww this is adorable, love the sweet image and gorgeous colorus... congrats on your win too... you lucky girlie :D Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Hugs xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute image that strawberry looks so juicy!
Lisa x

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Really like the 'patchwork' background you used! Lovely colours!

- Mel x

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Debs! what a sweet image - she's adorable! and I love her sparkly wings! Gorgeous papers and fab sentiment!
I've just added the Aud Sentiments Challenge to my link list ;-)
Big Congratulations on your Simon Says Win hun!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tine said...

Hi Debs. Love the papers and touch of sparkle you have chosen for your card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image and great bp. Thanks for sharing with us Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Bea und Doreen said...

adorable card Debs. Love the layout and design.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Basslady said...

this is totally delightful!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

* Shaz * said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge

Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x

Anne-Marie said...

Delightful card, the image is so sweet. Brilliant design papers.

Thank you for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky.

Anne-Marie x x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and enjoy your prize. xxxxxxx

Julie said...

Welcome to the dt! Your card is just adorable.
Hugs,
Julie

Ang C said...

A gorgeous card

Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

Ang x

Sande said...

What a fab card!

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy on Fairy Magic -challenge. Hope to see again next time!

Hugs, Sande xx

Deneen said...

Great card, love that designer paper, and your image is super sweet. Thanks for joining the Dig Out The Old Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

suzARTe said...

such a cute card, the bright eyes on the little girl really stands out, just beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)