Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 11 May 2012

Another Very Special Birthday

Hello!!! I'm back - so soon I hear you shout - but I wanted to get this next card linked up to a few challenges that finish today so here I am - again!!!

This is another card for my little Lola Arizona's 1st Birthday - this will be from Oliver (I think!!!)

I have used an uber cute image from Digi Stamp Boutique - Rosie Collection 1 coloured with PM's
I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the balloons.
Card base made using Spellbinders Grand Nesties Labels 1
 Image mat and layered onto Spellbinders Labels 19
Design Papers - from my bestest blogging buddy Claire for my Birthday - thanks hun
 Doo Hickey Swirl
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps mat and layered onto Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper
Ribbon from stash
Challenges I took inspiration from:
Crafty Emma's - No Squares Allowed
Totally Gorjuss - Sketch
DSB - May Customer Competition
One Stop Craft - Celebrations
Craft Your Days Away - Just for Children
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Happy Birthday (and DT call)
Thanks for calling by (again). If you missed my first post - you can see it here
Have a fab evening.
No BGT tonight - but it is the semi final of American Idol :o)
See you tomorrow with my DT card for Allsorts
TTFN

17 comments:

Sue said...

Aww this is So cute Debs! the image is adorable! I love the card shape and design. The papers are gorgeous and I love the ribbon and flower and swirl !! Little Lola is going to love all these wonderful cards! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Juls said...

so sweet, love the shape of your card. hugs Juls

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs I cant believe he will be one!! Time certainly flies, What a sweet card, I love the shape you have used, Love Hxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debs
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz and good luck with the DT call
Hugs Dianne xx

lindyloo said...

Hi Debs awww what a beautiful sweet card thank you for joining us at crafty catz and good luck with the DT call
linda x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is totally fabaliscious!!
I love the shape, the colours , the image ... just perfect
Lisa x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Debs...and I really love the layout hun :o)

hope you have a lovely weekend sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

I love this one - great colours and such lovely papers!!!! LOL - I also love the sweet image. Hugs and love, Claire xx

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and happy birthday and love this image

carol said...

Hello, your card is really lovely, thanks for taking part in our challenge and Best of luck with the DT call x carol

Cheryl said...

oh hun,what a super cute image and love the shape,and those gorgeous colours,perfect hugs Cherylxxxxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs i love the sweet image and the shape is fab. Thanks for joining us at The OSCC this week. luv gina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is so pretty what a lovely card shape , the image and colours are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

DesignerDiva said...

You're on a roll today Mrs! Another little stunner, love the fab shape
Hugs Laurie xx

Mary J said...

Oh, she's so pretty, Debs! Gorgeous colours and love that shape!

Samantha said...

Fabulous. Card love the style and your use of the sketch too! Great to see you at totally Gorjuss this week, nice to see you hugs Samantha :0)

Love to Doodle! said...

Wow Debbie - this is gorgeous....thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique competition...Sally-Ann :o)