Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 April 2012

In the Garden at MAWTT


Hello again - this is my second post for today - please see my DT post for Charisma here.

This time I'm back to share my DT project for 


and this week the lovely Mau has picked the theme

IN THE GARDEN

Our sponsor this week is 


and they are offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in the online store

The DT were lucky enough to have some images to play with and I chose 
 and here's what I did with it:


I printed the image onto parchment 3 times and then coloured on the reverse side using PM's 
I then cut out various layers to decoupage onto the base layer that I mat and layered onto co-ordinating cardstock.


I was lucky enough to win my blogging buddy Claire's candy recently and it included these scrummy sheets of DP's - which just happened to perfectly match this flower and these colours :o)


A few teeny weeny flutterbys and some punched daisies to embellish together with a Spellbinders die cut flower to finish it off.


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my gorgeous DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)
It would also be lovely if you could pop over to their individual blogs to leave some love - I know they would really appreciate it :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

Cooking it up with Katie - Green, Gorgeous, Garden 
I Love Promarkers - Floral Image
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Loaded with Layers
2 Sisters - Use a Digital Image
Delicious Doodles - Loads of Layers
Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything With Flowers

Thanks for your visit today and any lovely comments you may leave.
Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun loving the fab image & love the layers on the flower.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing what a great idea using the parchment on it. Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs you did a fantastic job with this! Love you used parchment too, it looks so real!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation missus, love the depth of your flower! Would never have thought of printing on parchment, looks great!
hugs shell xx

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is simply gorgeous,love that flowers its just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxx

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Debs, I so love what you have done with the image. Your colouring is beautiful too.
Thanks sweetie for a gorgeous card for my first ever challenge.
Hugs Mau xx

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Wow! Stunning work on this image and card! Love the muted colors and all the layering! Thank you for choosing my image to work with!
Jess
Floppy Latte of Floppy Latte's Designs at StitchyBear Digital Stamps!

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! I love how you've layered the flower up and it looks so pretty how you've coloured onto the parchment! it gives a wonderful effect! The papers are so pretty and match perfectly!
Love Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a stunning card Debs and I love the use of the flower and fabulous colours. Hope you are well. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello again! This is beautiful Debs, you really do have a way with colours - stunning!
Hugs Laurie xx

Judith said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs - love the colours and the way you've layered it all up - just beautiful hugs Judith x

Choccy said...

Adorable !! I have added you to the list to win our first prize ;O)
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our,'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week ;O)
Choccy x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card happy crafting Ginny X

Dora said...

This is stunning Debs, I love the colours and style. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Pami said...

Some great cards from you Debs! Love all of them, such wonderful techniques, you are so clever! Hope all is ok with you hon! Pami x

Valchen said...

This flower i soo beautiful! I love how you coloured it! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Valentina

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is stunning that central image reminds me so much of the Medallions I used to do, the colours and layering look beautiful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

Great minds think alike! LOve the colours you have chosen
Lisa x

Stephanie said...

beautiful card..I love all the layers!
thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

Tine said...

Lovely floral card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)