Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Colour Bingo at Allsorts

Good morning, I hope this post finds you all fit and healthy and those not I wish well soon.
Today sees a new challenge at 


and this week the lovely Brenda has picked the theme

COLOUR BINGO
 

I have gone for the line:

PINK YELLOW BLUE

And here's my card:
And yes it is another Saturated Canary image - oh but isn't she just soooooooo adorable.


This has already been sent to and received by my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona to let her know that I will be thinking about her over the Easter break as she can't be with us at Centre Parcs this weekend :o(


Image coloured with PM's
Design Papers - Papermania Paper Capsule 'Parkstone Pink'
Ribbons and flowers from stash
Sentiment - Fizzy Moon


Challenges I would like to enter:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Easter
Everybody Art - Easter
Love to Create - Bunnies, Chickies & Jelly Beans/Easter 
My Craft Spot - Easter
Creative Inspirations - Easter
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Easter/Animals
Saturated Canary - Thinking of You

I'm off to have my cooked breakfast now and then the boys are Quad Biking - I shall just be relaxing and waiting for my squidgy Grandson Oliver to arrive :o)

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend - with lots of scrummy chocolate.
I won't be back now until mid week next week.
Thanks for popping by today.
TTFN

16 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Morning debs!
oh hun this is so cute, I love the pinks too.
Thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog!
huge hugs Lou xxxx
p.s. I am putting in my request for choccy covered face piccies of those gorgeous grandbabies of yours tomorrow :) xxxx

Mummylade said...

that is so cute!

Jules said...

Yes, she is gorgeous Debs.

I have managed to resist these images so far .. .. wonder how long that will last ?!?!!? LOL!!!

You have coloured her beautifully and your papers and layout alongside are perfect.

Hope you are having a good time at Centre Parcs (and not showing us all up by being too energetic!!).

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

A lovely bright and happy card Debs.

Hope you have a great Easter break.

B x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! The colours look so pretty together.

Hope you are having a relaxing break at Center Parcs.

Lisa x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Debs, the image is so pretty and gorgeous colours
Have a fab weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Debs,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debs...and thanks for joining us at Divas too hun..:o)

have a lovely Easter...big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Aww what a cute image Debs! she's adorable and your colouring is fab!! I love the gorgeous papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you are having a relaxing Easter Weekend! Enjoy your time with Oliver!!
Love Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

I just love those gorgeous pastel shades .. so pretty
A very Happy Easter to you and yours
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image and beautiful colouring...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs, wow, this is a little beauty, I adore that gorgeous image and what a wonderful design, the papers and embellishments look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

HI Debs

this such a great card love the mix of embelies and that amazing picture of your grandaughter is just too cute!!

Em xxx

Pami said...

This is such a cutie Debs, love the image and the fab colours! Pami x

Jo Channon said...

Hi Debs
Sorry for the late comment this week has been a bit busy! I hope that you enjoyed a fabulous time in Centre Parcs and that your grand-daughter enjoyed this gorgeous cute card. She is totally huggable too! BFN Jo x