Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Use a Recipe at Allsorts

Good morning. I'm mega excited today because I will soon be on my way to my lovely blogging buddy Claire's wedding - I feel so lucky to have been invited - thank you hun :o)

Before I set off I have my DT card for this week's new challenge at 


and the lovely Helene has picked

USE A COOKING RECIPE

Here's my take on it: 


I have used a very neglected LOTV image - Coffee Break coloured with PM's and Flexmarkers


My 'recipe' is a Birthday Recipe stamp also from LOTV - available here stamped and heat embossed onto a trimmed luggage label tag and inked with Dried Marigold Distress Ink, with a touch of sheer organza ribbon and some twine added.


The very scrummy Design Papers are Bo Bunny 'Vicky B' Collection. I think they go lovely with the Kraft card base - don't you?
I have also used one of my Mother's Day gifts from Jack - Memory Box Cherry Blossom Die - purchased from My Crafty Heart - fab shop with gorgeous products and super speedy service :o)


I have been working at improving my colouring recently and I am quite pleased with how this has turned out - hope you like it too :o)

Challenges I would like enter:
I Love Promarkers - 3 Design Papers
Everybody Art Challenge - Friendship
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Flowers
Creatalicious - Sketch Challenge #32
Gingerloft - Happy Birthday
OSAAT - Girly
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers Tag Embossing)
Crafty Ribbons - Birthday
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
 

20 comments:

Judith said...

this is one gorgeous sard-one of my fave LOTV images - your colours and flowers are beautiful hugs Judith x

brenda said...

Loving the colours Debs, so pretty.

Enjoy the wedding.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh debs,this is just gorgeous beautiful detail and love the recipe,just perfect,Hugs Cheryl xxx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Wow Debs, what a lovely card. Everything just works so beautifully together, the papers, the flowers and that super little tag. LOTV image is great too, such a nice image to send to a friend on their special day. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge this week, good luck and I hope we will see you again real soon.
Hugs 'n stuff
Andy
x

carol said...

super card, love the colours and the image, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Hazel said...

I love this image too. You've coloured it beautifully and the little recipe tag is so cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs. I love this image and your colouring is beautiful ! The papers and flowers are scrummy and I love the tag with the Birthday Recipe!!!
Hope your having a wonderful time at Claire's Wedding!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Mau xx said...

Hope you have a wonderful day Debs, I am so pleased the Sun is shining for them xxxxx
Love the card, the colour combo is gorgeous xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Pauline said...

Hi Deb! This is so wonderful... I love the mix of patterns, all in the same palette... the image is gorgeous. Such a fab sentiment too! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs,
Pauline
(enjoy the wedding!)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you have had a lovely day - been thinking about you all
LOve this card ..fabulous friendship image
Lisa x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Julie said...

This is just darling!

So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at
*Cute Card Thursday!*

Julie

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card ,love the colours and papers and you have coloured the image wonderfully
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs

gorgeous card hun love the colours and the fab image..

Emma xxx

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I am such a LOTV fan myself, and you've coloured yours up so nicely, added beautiful paper, and the tag with the recipe is perfect. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

stacky said...

such a lovely card I love the image - found your blog from entering the allsorts challenge x

grandmabonnie said...

Debs, what a cute, cute card. Thanks for joining us this last week at Card Crafter's Circle..hope to see you when we list our new challenge!

Karen C said...

This is so sweet! Love these colors! Thank you for playing with us at Gingerloft! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (Gingerloft DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining Creatalicious Challenges this month.

Hugs Audhild