Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 1 March 2012

It's Masking Time at Charisma


 Good morning. This is my first post for today and it's to share my DT card for 


and this week the lovely Christel has picked the theme 

MASKING

Our sponsors this week are:

Photobucket
offering 1 lucky winner 
$20 to spend online
and
offering another lucky winner 
5 digi images of their choice

I dug out some very neglected Hanglar & Stanglar stamps - first time they've been inked in over a year :o(
I stamped the little girl first and then using a post-it note I stamped her again and cut her out and used this as my mask before stamping the basket for her to sit on.
Images coloured with PM's and Flexmarkers


I made the card base using Grand Nesties scalloped circle and some scrummy new ribbed Kraft card - love this stuff :o)
I mat and layered a piece of DP - DCVW 'Nana's Nursery for a Girl' onto the base card and added a length of Pink Rose seam binding and some gorgeous Cream Lace - from Pretty Little Ribbons across the top. 


I added a double seam binding bow finished with a button and some button twine.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards (coloured with PM) and my favourite swirl at the mo' - Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl - with a few adhesive pearls.


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see some gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafts and Me - Pretty in Lace
MMCS - Shaped Card
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Shaped but not Square
My Time to Craft - Circle Circus
Crafty Boots - Food Glorious Food
Truly Madly Crafty - Ribbon & Bling
Let's Ink it Up - Ribbons and Lace
Paper Sundaes - Circles
Sentimental Sundays - Lace & Pearls
Di's Digi Designs - Lace & Pearls
Totally Gorjuss - Yummy 
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Shape it Up x3 (circles)
Lovely Hanglar - Anything Goes
Lisa's Waste Not Wednesdays - Use Something Neglected

I'll be back soon with my second post for today - my DT card for MAWTT
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

23 comments:

Carly said...

Beautiful! I love the image and the colours you have chosen.

The shape of your card is awesome!

Thankyou so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.
xoxoxo Carly

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. This is a gorgeous card and your masking is perfect!

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love your card Debs. It is such a sweet image and you have used some great textures and embellishments.

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Kelly said...

I love this image! So happy to be on the team x

Janne said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs,Janne

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! what a cute image! and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the whole card shape and design and the papers and embellies are all so pretty!! it's a really sweet card!
Hope you are well today!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

wahixane77 said...

A beautiful card! Love the colors and fabulous masking. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sunday. Olivia

DesignerDiva said...

Ooooh I'm lovin this Debs, kraft and pastel colours works so well together and I love your hAnglars, I went so mad trying to get some - I was like a woman possessed and when I finally did (over a year ago) I've not used them yet!
oh to have another 5 days in the week!
Hugs Laurie xx

Tracey T said...

What a fabulous card, Debs! I love shape and the kraft card and your masking is spot-on! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar Only. Tracey x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the shape of it and that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow, Debs this is absolutely beautiful, that image, the colours and design are totally ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Stempelhexe said...

Was für eine wunderschöne KArte, Du hast das Mädel großartig in Szene gesetzt, danke fürs Mitmachen bei LHO und viel Glück.

LG
Ulla

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is absolutely gorgeous - love the shape, colours and lovely to see your Hanglar images. Hugs, Claire x

Lyndsey Marie said...

Lovley card, fab image and love the papers and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
Lyndsey xx

Craftyrose said...

Awesome card! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Di's digi challenge. xx

Wishcraft said...

Hi Debs, sorry I haven't been over to comment before, I've not been very well.

Love your card! Such fab stamps and great design too, so lovely. Thanks for playing along with my little WNW challenge hun :o) Lisa x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

riadesign said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful nice colours
Thanks a lot for joining us at the lovely hÄnglar only challenge
Hugs Ria

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs love the shape of it and the image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Debs and fab masking love the shape of the card too.Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Heather said...

So gorgeous, love the shape of your card, especially all those scallops. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Dora said...

This is gorgeous Debs, what a fantastic shape, I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck x x

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the colours and image! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's Circle Circus challenge xx