Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 29 March 2012

Cute 'n' Cuddly at MAWTT


Good morning. This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my DT project for

So this post is to share my DT project for 


and this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose

CUTE 'n' CUDDLY

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 

Please grab my banner 
 For my card I used one of my own Di's Digi images - 'Off Puttin'  coloured with PM's & FM's 


I have also used some more of the fab bright and funky DCVW papers form the All About a Boy pad. I really love these papers for male cards and they look great with Kraft cardstock :o)


This card will be for my Grandson Oliver to give to his Daddy for his birthday in June - how organised I am lol!!!


This also used:
Spellbinders Labels 1 Small & Large
Spellbinders - Gromet Tag
Metallic brads from stash
Bakers Twine
Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink


Challenges I would like to enter:

Bearly Mine - 3,2,1 - 3 DP's, 2 Brads, 1 Image
Digi Makeover Challenge - For the Boys
Love to Create - Masculine
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Stamp Something
The Pixie Cottage - Cuddly Critters

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this week - I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Thanks for popping by today and any lovely comments you may wish to leave.
TTFN

27 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, such a sweet card! Love the cute image and great papers. A perfect masculine card.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Debs this is brilliant what a super card, Love the theme too, Thanks for doing the post for it, Love Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card missus, just love the papers & the colour combo!
Hugs Shell xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello my lovely Debs I've missed you! I've really struggled with blogging as my body is in shock at having to work again lol!
This card is just the sweetest Debs, the image the colours the embellies - everything! I love it
Hugs Laurie xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

June! Wow Debs you are super organized! Have to agree these papers are great for guys and this is an adorable card hun :)

Crafty and Green said...

I love love love this card!! Super Cute Image & Great Papers & Colors! Lovely Coloring! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Lisa Jane said...

Oh that Ted is so cute .. i love his little outfit.
Fab fun papers too and love the twine
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie loving the lush image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! what an adorable image!! Love your colouring and those wonderful papers - it's a gorgeous card!
Hope you've had a nice day!
Hugs Sue xx

Francy said...

This card is lovely. the image is very sweet and coloured very well.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

laney said...

Hi Debs!
this is so cute and a great masculine card definitely fab and funky!!
Thanks for joining us at BMC and also at Diva's
hugs
laney

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle VP said...

What a cute dad card with all those critters and bright colors! :) So glad you joined the Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

Juls said...

fab!!! Love your combo of papers! Hugs Juls

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, what a fab card, I love the image and papers, and your twine detail is super.
A brilliant theme, so enjoyed it xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Judith said...

Hi debs love this card - the way you've toned the patterns and your colouring is fab hugs judith x

Judith said...

Hi debs love this card - the way you've toned the patterns and your colouring is fab hugs judith x

Fleur said...

Debs your card is fab, a great image
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Pami said...

Love this cute image Debs! I think I need to buy this! Fabulous card. Thanks for a fun challenge! Pami x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable and cute card Debs.
luv
Debby

Teresa said...

Hi Debs, Oooh, I love this - I have never seen these images before and perfect for male cards -love those zingy papers too, Looks fab! Hugs, Teresa xx

Anne Temple said...

Absolutely love these bright colors and such an adorable image! So glad you joined us at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

Tess Ekwall said...

wow wow wow!!
what a sweet card!!
i love the colours, the papper you used and the image is lovely.
hugs, tess.

Joy said...

Super cute and fun card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Marie said...

A very cute and sweet card. Very boyish. Thanks for playing with us over at BMD challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

tiggertastic said...

smashing make, adore the image and your layout

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Crafty and Green said...

Adorable! Thank you for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage!!

Many Blessings,
Tina