Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 February 2012

Have a Wonderful Day


Good morning. Well half-term is over and Jack is back at school, John is back to work and I'm back to spending the day on my own with little Pickle-Lili cat to keep me company - oh and of course not forgetting I have my little crafty haven to play in :o)

Today's share is made using one of Krista's new Saturated Canary Digi images - this one is called 'Duck Duck Goose - available here
 I took inspiration from Sketch Saturday for the LO - using their fab sketch and also from Crafty Emma's for the DPs' as they are looking for Spots and Dots this week :o)


Image coloured with the new PM's Limited Edition Spring Colours - except for the hair were I used some other PM colours 


Design Papers - DCVW Nana's Nursery Girls
I 'freestyle' stitched around the papers - is this artistic flair or a good excuse not to worry about wonky stitching :o)
I do however quite like the end result :o)
I have kept the card simple so the main focus remains on the scrummy image.


Challenges I would like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps - Birthday Card with Dots
CES Challenge - Spots and Dots
Crazy 4 Challenges - Stripes and Polka Dots
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #195
Delicious Doodles - Pink
Truly Scrumptious - All Creatures Great and Small
The Stamping Boutique - Stitching

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh this is just absolutely gorgeous Debs! I love the pinks and your image looks amazing.
and hun, there is plenty of sparkle/bling on your tiddly inks card so get it linked in to the challenge....now :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Chrissy said...

Adorable Debs, love the image and great colouring....so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Debs, love the sweet image and the beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs this is so sweet what a lovely card, this image is mega cute, enjoy your day, Love Hazelxox

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw Debs this is gorgeous, love the image and your lovely colouring, the layout is lovely too, hugs Liz xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Debs, so sweet and I love the pretty papers you have used too. have a wonderful day. Pami x

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Debs, so sweet and I love the pretty papers you have used too. have a wonderful day. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

This is super scrummy Debs, I ADORE that image! Love your colours and I love your stitching too. I really really need to find time for my SC images, I keep buying them but still haven't coloured one up!
Hugs Laurie x

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty . Enjoy your day crafting
Lisa x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, so pretty in pink especially the gorgeous pink spots and dots! Thanks for playing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

Vicky said...

Absolutely fabbylicious my sweets & of course the image is geeee-orgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teresa said...

Hi Debs, it is definately a scrummy image! I love how you've coloured this pair, it's a stunning card, Hugs, Teresa x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card! lovely pinks and I love the image!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs, Marlies

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...and I so love the pretty colours you have used too :o)

have a great evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful sweetie hugs Pops x x

*Vicki* said...

AW!! Debs, I really ADORE this creation!! Your coloring is stunning and what a sweet design!! Thanks for sharing!! ;) HUGS

Sue said...

Aww this is So cute Debs! I love this image and you've coloured it beautifully! Gorgeous papers and I love the stitching and subtle sparkle! It's a really sweet card!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

ribenaruby said...

Just gorgeous! Ruby x

Claire said...

Very jealous as I am back at work!!! Love your card, gorgeous image and fabulous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

Don't you just love Saturated Canary Digis! Beautiful job and good luck at The Stamping Boutique Stitching Challenge!

Debbie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is a real beauty loving that image so much the colouring is superb so is the design, FAB card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs,
Julia

Susie Little said...

Such a beautiful card, Thank you for playing our sketch at Sketch Saturday!xx

Miranda said...

adorable and very cute Debs, lovely card
thanks for joining our challenge over at the Stamping Boutique
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Happy Days said...

Love this card, it's so sweet. Thank you for joining our "pink" challenge over at Delicious Doodles. Good luck. Claire x

Teri said...

What a cute card hun! Thanks for playing the 'PINK' challenge at Delicious Doodles this time. Good luck with the draw.
Hugs,
Teri x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, sooooo cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
hugs Mandy xx