Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Sealed with a Little Kiss


Good morning. Brrrrrrr it's a very frosty start to the day here in Gloucestershire today - a good excuse to tuck myself away in the warmth of my little crafty haven :o)
My share for today is a card I made for my blogging (and DT) buddy Lisa (AKA My Makes "n" Me) and her new fiance a few weeks ago to celebrate their engagement. I know that it has been received as it made a brief appearance on Lisa's blog - along with all the other special engagement cards from some more of Lisa's buddies.


I teamed the adorable image - S.W.A.L.K A Little Kiss coloured with PM's and Flexmarkers with some gorgeous Echo Park Digi papers - Walk in the Park pack 2- available here


A simple ribbon and bow from stash with a Craftwork cards sentiment and a few adhesive pearls to finish it off.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Cardmakers - No Floral embellishments
Paper Creations Ink - Love and Romance
Paper Sundaes - Birthday Celebrations and Blog Hop 'Favourite Challenge' - #100 Celebrate
Simply Create Too - More than 2 Layers
C.R.A.F.T - Celebrations
Crafter's Companion - Love is in the Air

Before I go I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful comments left yesterday on my 'Inky' card - I really do appreciate all your lovely support and encouragement.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh Debs this is one super cute image beautiful colours and love the layout too,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Papercraft By Carole said...

A gorgeous image - beautifully coloured - and I love the papers!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

Tinkerella said...

Hey Girl, what a beautiful card you made! I love it!
Thanks for sharing it and playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Best wishes and a big hug from Austria, Elisa (GDT Jan.)

Lisa Jane said...

well this photo does not do the card justice.. it is absolutely beautiful in real life.. Thank you so much
I will treasure it
Lisa x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love this adorable SWALK image and lovely colour combo.

Lisa x

PS: Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

Claire said...

Fabulous card, I bet Lisa and her new man loved it. Love the image and papers are just gorgeous. Hope you are well hun? Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debs,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat said...

This is such a cute card and I love the colors that you did. The papers, coloring and composition is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3. Happy New Year!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card,such a sweet image! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers! xxx

Marjo said...

Hi Debs, your card is just darling! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink and Simply Create Too.

xoxo Marjo

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Sue said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs! what a fab image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the papers and layout - it's a really sweet card!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is so cute and the papers are fab.
Hugs Sue W.