Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 January 2012

It's Blooming Marvelous at Moving Along With The Times



Good morning. Today it's 
BLOOMING MARVELOUS 
at 
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 
 because our lovely Lisa would like to see

FLOWERS
somewhere on your project this week.

 We also have a 'blooming marvelous' new sponsor this week:
gif maker
and 1 lucky winner will receive

So here's what I did
I made another inky background this time using Bundled Sage and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks and then overstamped this with Kanban Dandelion image using Archival Black ink and then shadow stamped in between to add some depth. (The last time I used this stamp I was asked where I got it - I got mine from Create & Craft but I'm not sure they still have it in stock)
This was then matt and layered onto co-ordinating pieces of cardstock.

The foiled spotty Design Paper is from a huge 200 sheet bundle of different 8"x8" gorgeous papers from Craftwork Cards that I got in their sale a few weeks ago for a bargain price of £7.50 :o)
The scalloped edge card base is also from Craftwork Cards.
Sentiment - Kanban Crafts
Ribbons from stash
Flutterbys - Martha Stewart - blinged up with Stickles and some adhesive pearls
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from the wonderful DT girls and we have some lovely new GDT joining us this week - it would be lovely if you could welcome them.

Before I go I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your kind words and support yesterday - it really did help and meant such a lot - I have made so many wonderful supportive friends here in blogland and I am so grateful to you all.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes (thank you so much for choosing my card as featured blogger last week)
Little Darlings - Polka Dots
My Mum's Craft Shop - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - Something Bright
Make My Monday - Flowers and Leaves
For Your Inspiration - Photo Inspiration 

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Buladi said...

What a natural card.Your work show your creativity art.colors are adorable and butterfly is very cute.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is fabulous as always hugs Pops x x x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Debs ,,, this is stunning.. i just love the background and the beautiful dandelion heads .. they are one of my favourites
Hope things are ok today
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, What a stunning card, I hope that things are a bit better today, Love Hazelxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hello you, hope your all keeping well!
This is stunning just love it!
Hugs shell xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is so lovely and such a beautiful mix of warm colors. I am looking forward to crafting along with you and the girls this month at MAWTT.

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Hello Debbie, your card is a real beauty. Love the mix of the blues and the oranges hues...thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week!

Sue said...

Wow! this is stunning Debs! Those inks are just delish!! Beautiful stamping and love the butterflies and gorgeous blue card!
Hope all is ok with you hun!
Take care!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Rene said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM and remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Pami said...

This is just beautiful Debs, I am really loving this style from you, the stamp and the little butterflies, just gorgeous. So pleased things are a bit better today honey, lots of hugs. P x

Rose Petal said...

Hello Debs. Your card is so beautiful, and I love the images. Such lovely blend of colours. Love it.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow fantastic work! This is absolutely gorgeous. Lovely colours and those butterflies are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Claire said...

WOW what an amazing creation - I do love the way you mess around with those inks, just fabulous. Gorgeous colours. Been thinking about you today. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie absolutely gorgeous card loving the whole colour of it & the stamp is lush hun.
Hope your dad is doing ok shug I've just caught up with your last post as I'm running late & I'm so sorry sweets. My thoughts are with you hun & hopefully your dad will be back home tomorrow fingers crossed.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love the warm colours and the addition of the butterflies.
Jenny x

Lisa said...

Fab card, love the background and those butterflies are so cute xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Oh wow Debs I just love the artistic edge you have given this card - it is sooooo clever and soooooo gorgeous too it makes me want to get messy with my inks!
Safe journey tomorrow/today and big hugs to your Dad
Hugs Laurie xx

Mynnette said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I just LOVE the background you've created on your image panel. Amazing! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Debs this is so beautiful, the colours you have used for that main image are gorgeous and I love the stamped flowers, wow, stunning card
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cazro said...

I love your unusual colour combo, a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

Katina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
xx

Christine said...

Oh wow, Debs, your card is so beautiful. I love the colors and stamping and the technique that you used on the background is gorgeous. There is so much depth in it. Love the color scheme too. Just so soothing!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Shelby said...

Gorgeous design and your stamping techniques and skills are just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Fliss said...

Wow! What an absolute stunner. The background is just gorgeous and really sets the flowers off so beautifully.
Thanks for sharing this with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW this is beautiful!!

hank you for joining us for our polka dot challenge at LD.
hugs....