Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Allsorts of Needles and Pins

 Good morning. Well it's Saturday so that means it's time for another fab new challenge at

ALLSORTS

and this week the gorgeous and mega talented Jo has picked the theme

NEEDLES AND PINS

 I decided to use this fab Hero Arts Digi image 'Sew Crafty' available here - I changed the coloured digi stamp to a Black & White version so I could colour match with PM's to my Design Papers - Tim Holtz 'Vintage Shabby'
 I reduced the spools of thread to a teeny weeny size and wrapped some embroidery thread around them - they are sooooooooo cute :o)
This also used:
Ribbon - From stash
Flat backed pearls - Hobbycraft
Decorative Hat Pins - from stash
Sentiment - Hero Arts 'Sew Crafty' Kit
Spellbinders - Floral Doily Motifs die for mat and layering image


Our sponsors this week are

and they are offering 1 lucky winner this fab prize


and


who are offering another lucky winner $10 to spend instore

Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies - you really won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Ribbons and Bows
C.R.A.F.T - Use Numbers
Cropstop - Distressed, Vintage or Shabby Chic
Hannah and Friends - Sketch
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun - Pink & Grey

Before I go I would just like to share a couple of new photos of Oliver - my scrummy Grandson
and Lola Arizona - my beautiful Granddaughter


 I am so lucky to be blessed with them both :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful card, perfectly for a lady. Oliver is just the cutest.
Hugs
Desire

Georgiana said...

Stunning card.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

brenda said...

A super card for Jo theme Debs, so nice to have some 'grown up' girly images if you know what I mean.

Beautiful pictures of the grandchildren, times to cherish when they are this size.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Karen said...

Gorgeos Debs, love how you've matched everything, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! I love the image and gorgeous frame! The papers are delish and cotton reels/pins are SO sweet ! Great sentiment too!
Aww Oliver and Lola Arizona are So cute! They both have the same beautiful smile !!! :-)
Hope you have a fab weekend!
Love Sue xx

ScrappyAndrea said...

WOW! I like the image!
Fantastic card!
Thanks for joining us at SFC!
Happy weekend!
Hugs, Andrea

Katina said...

What a lovely post Debs! Your grandchildren are so cute and beautiful - it's the best thing in the world being a Nan isn't it?!

Your card is also gorgeous; so pretty and feminine and perfect for the challenge.
xxx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Debs and 2 gorgeous photo's
Clairexx

Fleur said...

I love this card Debs, the details are perfect.
Gorgeous photos too.

Big Hugz Fleur xXx

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Debs :o) Fab colours and love all your details. Your grandchildren are SO cute! Lisa x

PS. I couldn't find that paper pack, didn't have the mag in the shops I went in... will just have to admire it whenever you use it :o)

Krafty Kows said...

What a stunning card. Really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week. Jeanette. PS Beautiful grandchildren.

Nicola said...

Stunning card Debs with such a beautiful colour combo and attention to detail!
Your grandchildren are so gorgeous, make the most of them!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combo and image. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Anja said...

I like your beautiful card very mich. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Hugs, Anja

sharon said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours. Beautiful grandkids too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Tinkerella said...

Hello there, what a great project for our "Use Numbers" Challenge on CRAFT Challenge! Thanks for playing along this week.

Good luck and a big Hug from Austria, Elisa (GDT Jan.)

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Love your card .. .. gorgeous colours and image .. .. but of course it can't compare to the pictures of your scrummy Grandchildren.

Wow!! How quickly they are growing. I still imagine them much smaller.

Love Jules xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. The photos are gorgeous too.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Pauline C said...

Stunning card Debs - absolutely love everything about this. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Pauline x

CropStop said...

Love the colors - and the spools are absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Rosie said...

This is gorgeous! The sentiment is perfect and I love the pins in the corner. Your grandbabies are adorable!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie