Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 16 December 2011

Thank You


THIS POST IS A STICKY 
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW POSTS

 Good evening. Well as I mentioned in my post on Saturday as I have now reached 300 followers I would like to offer one of my 'genuine' followers some thank you candy.

So here's what up for grabs:

  • Papermania Butterfly Box Template
  • Woodware Bare Chipboard - Tags and Christmas Ornaments
  • Papermania Celebration Clear Stamp Set
  • Marion Emberson Designs Floral Words Stamp Set
  • Helz Cuppleditch  'Surprise' Clear Stamp
  • Tatty Ted Clear Stamp and Embossing Folder Set
  • K&Co Blue Awning Beaded Flower Brads
  • Craftwork Cards - Vintage Rose Design Paper Pad (a few sheets missing)
  • Kate Knight - Totally Tropical Summer Design Papers
  • Kate Knight - Wild Blossom Design Papers
  • Small Pack of Wild Orchid Flowers
All you have to do is be a 'genuine' follower - candy hunters will not be drawn as the winner :o)
Post picture of candy on your sidebar with a link back to my blog
Leave a message with Mr Linky below

Winner of candy will be drawn at random on Friday 16 December 2011 at 6pm GMT

Thank you to all my lovely blogging buddies for all the wonderful comments and encoureagement you have given me since I started my blog - I really do appreciate it.


24 comments:

Sue said...

Big Congratulations on reaching 300 Followers!! Way to go!!
and what gorgeous Candy you have on offer....
Thanks for chance of winning!!
I have linked you in my sidebar.
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Insolence said...

Congratulations on 300 followers. Candy is wonderful.=)

Lorraine said...

big congrats sweetie this is fab news 300 is loads too and i love your candy its beautiful hun i will keep everything crossed xx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I don't often comment, but I've been a follower for a long time - hope that makes me genuine!

May Britt said...

Great candy ... have consequences long has link in sidebar and wrote a comment ... Good on December 6

Claire said...

Aww fab candy hun - congrats on reaching 300 (very jealous LOL) - have posted on my sidebar. Hugs, Claire x

Sazzle said...

Just found your fab blog and spent ages wandering around and will defo be back! I've justed bumped you up to 303 followers, roll on the 400 eh?

xx Happy crafting & glittery hugz xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

Thanks for the chance to win...congrats on 300 followers..been a follower for awhile and i just love your creations..fingers crossed

Tina
posted to my blog

Fendi said...

Nice candy! Congrats!

Claire said...

Hello. Congratulations on your 300 followers. I am now a follower. I do not have a blog however. Hope I can become one of your "genuine" followers. Love your creations. They are wonderful. So is the candy.

Rania K said...

That's Great!! 305 followers it's a great number!! I'm a new blogger and I have only 3:((! Congratulations and thanks for a great candy!!

Rania K said...

300 followers is a big number!!! I'm a new blogger and I only have 3!! Thanks for the chance to win! I post your candy on my blog!

Ivonne said...

Congratulations!! I am also a new blogger and only have three followers...300 is a huge number!! Ivonne

Trisselochtrassel said...

Lovely candy. I am now a follower of your beautiful blog and looking forward to see your creations.

Sofia

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! very yummy candy Debs, thanks for the chance to win it. Congrats on the 300 hun.

Donna x

Janja said...

Congratulations on 300 followers. Also great candy! Thanks for a chance to win!
I like your blog. Thanks for sharing your crafting with us.
hugs,
Janja

Eret said...

Just found your blog and browsed your beautiful projects. I love colorful cards. I became your follower and can't wait to see more of your works. And your cat is so cool :)
Have a fabulous Christmas time,
Eret

Deanna said...

been scrolling through your blog and I really love your cards. I'll be a new genuine follower. and post on my wall. God Bless You

Debbie said...

Wow 300 followers congratulations.Popular lady.Thank you for the chance to win these goodies.Very sweet of you.Love Debbie x

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

I was just passing by and see yr great candy, hope if it is ok to take a chance for it? I have put a link on my blog, how excited!

Luanne said...

Congratulations! on reaching 300 followers and gorgeous giveaway. I would love to join.

Kitika said...

Thanks for offering such fabulous blog candy.
I am also a follower of your inspirational blog!
posted your treasures on my sidebar http://kitikas.blogspot.com/

MagsB said...

300 followers! Congratulations!

What wonderful candy, thank you for the chance of winningit!

love Mags B x

Kitika said...

Congrats to the winner! Hugs to you!