Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Once Upon A Fairy Tale at MAWTT

 Good morning. Hope you are all well - and those not I wish you well soon. The weather doesn't look too good today so I guess it's the perfect excuse to stay snug and warm in my little crafty haven :-)

Thank you to everyone that shared their delicious Food & Drink projects with us at 
Moving Along With The Times last week - I'm sure it wasn't easy for Pami to pick her favourite 3 - please pop over to the main challenge blog to see if you were one of the lucky ones.

So onto this week's challenge and the very lovely Hazel would like to see your 

FAIRY TALE CARDS

Our sponsor this week is
And they are offering 1 very lucky winner 3 packs of die cuts of their chouce from the online store.

Here's my card:


And this is what I used:
Image - Saturated Canary - Snow White
Coloured with PM's and Flex Markers

Here's a close up of the image:

This also used:
DP's - freebie from craft mag
Spellbinders Edgeabilities
Adhesive Pearls - NEC stash
Wooden Flower - given the Stamp and Bond and Glamour Dust treatment
Flower spacer and Pearl Brad - from stash
Sentiment - Papermania - also given the Stamp and Bond and Glamour Dust treatment

Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch Saturday - Gorgeous sketch by the talented Faye
CES - Song or Film Inspired (Mine is Snow White)
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Birthday Sundaes - Birthday Wording on front of card
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Use a freebie (DP's)
Stampavie and More - Anything Goes

Update on Grand Calibur and the broken handle:

Following a message from my blogging and DT buddy - Jackie I contacted Spellbinders direct and within 30 minutes of sending an e-mail to them I had a reply confirming they would be sending a replacement handle out in the post to me that day. That's what I call excellent customer service and Create & Craft could certainly do with taking a lesson or two from them!!! So now I'm stalking the postie :-)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

19 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the colours! Glad your getting ya GC sorted!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! Love the Snow White image - she is very cute and love the way you've coloured her to match the delish papers! Love that gorgeous shimmery flower!
Glad you've managed to get that handle sent out to you!!
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs Sue xx

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Deb. The papers are gorgeous and a beautiful. Thanks for playing along with this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairex

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Debs this is so sweet what a great card, Love the colours you have used. Its pretty yucky here too which is great as I have cards to be made too. Love Hxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty Debs... i love the colour sand the sweet little image .
I think a cosy day with the heating on and maybe a little crafting sounds like a good idea
Lisa x

Pami said...

Hi Debs, good news about the grand calibur! This is so spooky, I was a whisker away from picking this image to use myself!!! I love what you have done with her, gorgeous colours! Pami x

Juls said...

awhhhh this is just so adorable!! Hugs Juls

Liz, said...

Perfect girly card, gorgeous,

liz x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, lovely sweet image and those papers are just fab - love the colours! So glad that you are getting a replacement handle - always worth going direct to the manufacturer. Hope it arrives soon! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Ooh...so pretty Debs and I love the colours too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I am getting addicted to these images I've got loads here coloured in lol. This one I've not coloured yet but she looks soooo pretty here.
Glad you got your handle sorted shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carrie's Corner said...

Well designed card! Great image and colors. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is so pretty Debs! Lovely image and gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Super card, Debs! Fab image! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Kristie said...

She is just darling. I love the pretty colors you used! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debs, what fantastic communication! That's what I call top service. Wonderful card, take care. Ruby x

Anne H. said...

Such a sweet card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Robin said...

Thanks so much for joining us in our 'use a freebie' challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime,
Robin