Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Didn't we have a lovely day...........................................................

At the NEC.
 We certainly did! It was lovely meeting up with my bestest blogging and DT buddy Claire after many months of 'talking' via our blogs and e-mails - she is just as gorgeous and a lovely person in real life as in blogland - thanks Claire for a lovely day :-)

Of course the other thing that made it fabulous was the stash I came away with:

 What a bargain for these FlexMarkers

 A few scrummy new LOTV stamps - hope to ink one up later today :-)

 I've been after these dies for ages

 A few ribbons
 
  Pearls & Gems



And a few bits n bobs to play with.

It was my first trip to the NEC and I really loved it.

Oh and to end the day (whilst waiting for John to come and pick me up) we watched the lovely Wendy Rhodes demonstrating with Nigel and Leonie from Create and Craft  and guess what.............................
I won the card Wendy made :-)

What a fabulous day!
If you are going today - I hope you enjoy it just a s much as I did :-)
Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wowser!!...fabulous goodies Debs...so glad to here you had a wonderful time, and congrats on winning the card...awesome stuff...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fluffles said...

Looks like you both had a lovely day then, with great goodie bags to take home. Jx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Glad you had a great day at the NEC with Claire :-) Lots of lovely goodies which i'm sure will keep you busy for a while!

I had considered going with my mum but went to Ally Pally a few weeks ago, we are off to the Top Gear show at the NEC next weekend and then i'm off to a 3 day crafting event at the end of Nov so really thought I should give it a miss this time. Hope to go in March.

Lisa x

Claire said...

Oh we sure did - an amazing day and it was so fab to spend the day in your company and buy lots of scrummy goodies. That last pic is just fab, if I don't say so myself LOL! Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohh Love the new stash, Its fabby, What a great day you have had, Claire is lovely I chat to her too, Love Hazelxo

Fleur said...

Oooh I'm sooooo jealous Debs, looks like you had a fab time ~ would've loved to met you both. Maybe next time
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Ooh Debs what gorgeous, yummy stash hun..! I'm a slight shade of green at the mo...lol....and have fun playing....and blw...super piccies too...!

have a lovely afternoon....hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh such gorgeous new stash! Hope you have lots of fun with it. Sounds like you both had a fab day too :o) Lisa x