Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Things with Wings at An Oldie But Goodie

 Good morning. 
Thanks to everyone that joined in my One for the Boys challenge at 
last fortnight - we had some fabulous entries and it wasn't easy picking my Top3 - please pop over to the main challenge to see if you were one of the lucky ones.

  This fortnight the uber talented Sara has picked the theme of 

WINGS

Here's my take on it:

I have used one of my favourite fairy stamps from LOTV - coloured with Distress Inks and a sprinkling of Cosmic Shimmer Glitter to the wings.
The scrummy DP's are the last bit of the 12x12 piece from Bo Bunny that I used last week - I think I might have to get some more :-)

Here's a close up of the image:


I also used this fabulous Spellbinders border die - I think it's Floral Doily Accents.
The sentiment is Papermania stamped and then die cut using Spellbinders Ribbon Banner and inked with Distress Ink before taking it out of the die.
Heart shaped button from stash stitched onto card.

Don't forget that to qualify for this fab prize on offer:
You need to use a rubber or acrylic stamp at least 6 months old - no digi images.

Challenges I took inspiration from:

LOTV - Button It
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Creative Stamp Friends - Autumn Colours
House of Gilli - Fall/Autumn
Stamps R Us - Autumn/Fall
Gingerloft - The Colour Orange
Sparkles Forum - Something that Sparkles
Stamptacular Sunday - Photo Inspiration
Crafty Catz - Things with Wings
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (looking for 1000 entries and they did it - whoo hooo)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Ira said...

She's a regular beauty Debs! Love the autumn colours, your little fairy has put on a fine dress! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. Hope you have a lovely day, take care, Ira

Janette said...

Your card is stunning, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

jules said...

Hi Debs, stunning card! love your blog im a follower now

jules said...

whoops! im already following you i am a nit lol!!

Joy said...

Cute cute, love the Autumn colours to your card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colour scheme
Lindsay xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stampalicious said...

this is gorgeous! I love that you used this image for fall coloured card, it looks great in those colours,thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

Heleen said...

This card is real fabulous! The image is so cute and the colors are great.
Thank you for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge.

Hugs,
Heleen

Nickys-kleine-Bastelecke said...

Eine ganz wundervolle Karte.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
LG Nicole

Céline said...

fab card, great combo
love the bordure dies
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I love that image too and the colours you have used are my favourites
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous Debs - love the lotV fiary and fab autumn colours.
Hugs
pauline x

Feebsy said...

Wonderful card Debs, I really like the colour combination and your colouring is beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Debs this is a corker, the colours are gorgeous and I love the sweet image. Very cute little button.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Love this image and the colours are fab, lovely border die too :o) Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Debs, I love the colouring, I can't master colouring with distress inks - end up getting all distressed myself!
Love the fabby papers
Hugs Laurie xx

Tracy said...

Hi Debs,
I love your Fairy, gorgeous creation and so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Fleur said...

A stunning, beautiful card Debs.
BIG Hugz Fleur xXx

Michelle B. said...

How beautiful! Your coloring is fab, I love the sparkles on her wings. The papers are beautifully Autumn-ish! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

Fluffles said...

Great Autumnal colours on your super card. Jx

Daisychain said...

Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV with this gorgeous card. Hugs Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debs
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzanne said...

I love the really lovely deep orange on your card, wonderful, thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

Jo said...

Beautiful colours, a stunning card.
Thank you for joining us for our Sketch Saturday challenge
Jo xx

Jenni said...

Gorgeous - I do love LOTV stamps! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
Jenni x

Paige said...

beautiful card - love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at GingerLoft!