Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 13 October 2011

Small but Perfectly Formed - and some photos of the Grandchildren.

 Good morning. Sorry I haven't been around much this week but I have been so busy - first with visit from scrummy Lola Arizona and Oliver at the weeknd - photos to follow at end of this post :-)
and I have been trying to get everything organised for our hoilday a week on Sunday - not having much success shopping for summer clothes now though :-(
Not much crafting been done either - except for DT work
to get ahead before the hols and when we are away so I can schedule posts :-)

Anyways I'm here today to share my DT project for 


and this week the lovely Hazel challenged us to 

MAKE AN ATC

I really panicked over this theme as I have never made an ATC before!!!!

But here's my effort - I decided to use it as a topper for a 4"x4" card


I started with creating a background using some Creative Expression stamps and Adirondack Lights, Brights and Earthtone inks in Expresso, Sandal and Hazelnut. I stamped and heat embossed the butterfly then cut it out before mounting onto the background.  Some co-ordinating ribbon and a pearl brad for the finshing touches together with a stamped and heat embossed then distressed sentiment from Creative Expressions.


Hopefully it is as the post title suggests - small but perfectly formed???

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see some fabulous work from my DT buddies - so much better than mine lol!!!

Before  I go as promised here are some up to date photos of Oliver and Lola - my two scrummilicious Grandchildren - who are changing on a weekly basis almost :-)

Daddy's girl!

 With Uncle Jack :-)
 Here's a few of them on their first holiday:



Hope you can join us this week.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a briliant idea to sue the ATC as a topper - it looks fab! I just love the coffee and cream colour combo .
What gorgeous pics .. your grandchildren are little sweeties
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwwwwwwwwww what cuties, makes ya wanna squish um all up & blow raspberries on their tummies! lol

Fab creation, love the vintagey feel hun
hugs shell xx

Loopylou. said...

awwwwwww debs they are too cute!!! i cant believe how much they have grown.so pleased you are having such a fab grandma time
hugs Lou xxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh the babies are sooooo cute, see how you love them sooo much. Love the ATC too its brilliant as a topper, well done, Love Hazelxoxo

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous sweetie, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

Val said...

Debs - lovely idea using it as a topper.
Fabulous pics of your grandchildren - so cute.
Hugs
Valxx

DesignerDiva said...

Oh Debs I love your card with the beautiful ATC as a topper, the natural colours are devine! But you know what I'm going to say now don't you......I love your gorgeous grandchildren even more!! Lola's eyes are enormous she is going to be a stunner and give her daddy many sleepless nights LOL! I can't believe how much they have grown, its lovely seeing regular pictures - thank you.
Have a fabulous holiday, I think I go as you get back!
Hugs Laurie xx

Claire said...

Great ATC which looks amazing as a topper on your card, love the distressed look too. WOW haven't they grown, adorable pics, particularly love the one of them both on the beach. Hope you are getting sorted hun for your holibobs. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

Great ATC Debs, really good idea to use as a topper, I never thought of that!!

Fabulous photos!! They are just so sweet!!

Pami x

Paula Gale said...

oh Debs - your grandchildren are just adorable. What gorgeous babies they are (and I wouldn't comment if I didn't think they were, I'd just say ooh haven't they grown, or something !!!)

Anyway - no wonder you love cuddles - they both are extremely cuddly - Lola could be in a baby advert - they should get her signed up with an agency - SERIOUSLY!!!!

Lots of love - card is nice too lol!!!

Paula x x x