Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 22 October 2011

It's a little bit Spooky at Allsorts

 Good morning.  Just a quick share from me today as I have a busy day ahead with last minute shopping and packing for our jolly hols tomorrow - well only just tomorrow as the flight is 6:30am so it will be a 3:30 alarm call :-)

This week over at


the uber talented Fleur has picked a very topical theme 

HALLOWEEN

Here's what I did:

I have been wanting to have a go at one of these centre stepper cards for a while and I'm quite pleased with the result :-) 
Now I know I have made a 'spooky' birthday card and that's because it's for Jack's friend's birthday which is on Halloween!

 Here's what I used:

Image - LOTV Abracadabra coloured with PM's
I cut the 'grass' and the Spiders using the Cricut Expression and From The Nest cartridge
Sentiment -PC generated using Halloween Spider font
Fab black webbing from local craft shop 
Edges have all been 'distressed' using Brilliance Silver ink pad.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Paper Play - Use Black
Divas by Design - Something Spooky
Inky Impressions - Halloween
Stampavie and More - Halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
Papertake Weekly - Spooky Hues
Passion for Promarkers - Stars (on hat and cloak - but if not enough I understand lol!!!)
Tuesday Throwdown - Shaped Card

Before I go I just wanted to let you know that Anice over at Funky Hand is having a 'spooktacular' sale this weekend

 
Why not pop over and grab yourself a bargain (or two)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

26 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous centre step cards Debs...love the image and amazing colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

such a fun card! Love the dimension you have created!

Hugs Juls

Carly said...

Sensational! I love the gorgeous image. Wow what a great card, love the layout and all the elements.

Thankyou so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons!

xoxoxox Carly

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, he is a cutie!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas & Delightful Challenges, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Fleur said...

A stunning card Debs, I have these nesties but just never use them, you've done a fab job.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is a fabulous card, I haven't had a go at a centre stepper and it looks amazing, brilliant image, papers and embellies - fab card. Hope you're having an early night. Hope you have a fabulous time away and catch up with you when you are back .... which will mean only a week until Birmingham Hobbycrafts YAY! Hugs, Claire xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so STUNNING love the colours, hugs pops x

Joey said...

Super duper cute card Debs, he is so sweet, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Sue said...

Wow! I love this Debs! Great image and it works so well on the Centre Step Card. Paper and Grass look gorgeous. Love it!
Hope you have a good holiday!
Hugs Sue xx

Jan said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Pami said...

What a great card Debs! I love this style! Hope your weekend has been fun. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab Debs - i love the stepper design and gorgeous little image
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab Debs - i love the stepper design and gorgeous little image
Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a cutie pie!! love your card design! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Smiles, *Vicki* - Oct GDT

Fluffles said...

A great Halloween Birthday card, love the design. Jx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs I love these step cards the punched border looks fab and a great choice of image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Debs said...

wow..fabulous stepper card Debs ..thanks for sharing with us at PFP...hugs Debs x

Wishcraft said...

Adorable card Debs, just so cute! Love the design and fab colours. Thanks for joining in at PFP hun :o) Lisa x

Jackie said...

gorgeous and I hope you are having a fab holiday.

Peggysuez said...

Oh is that sweet! I like the step card format too. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Divas by Design!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab card hun love its shape! when you get back will you mail me some instructions or point me in the right direction lol!

Em xxx

juelmarie said...

Wow! This card is just too cute and so Halloweeny!! - awesome job and thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges

Crafty Hugs,
Juelmarie , DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges and hope you join us again soon.
hugs, Sharon

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Such a sweet image, lovely details and I love the colorcombo.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne