Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 20 October 2011

It's All Vintage at MAWTT

 Hello again - this is my second post for today and this time it's to share my DT project for 


see here for my DT post for Charisma Cardz

So this week the very lovely and uber talented Val challenged us to create something 

VINTAGE

Here's my take on it:

I have used a gorgeous Vintage Santa image - a freebie from TLC - available here  and teamed it with some scrummy Design Papers from the Christmas Frolics Digi Set from Bearly Mine Designs - available here

Here's a close up of the image:

I also used some vintage lace and my new Marianne Createables flower die with a scrummy button from stash
Here's a close up of the flower and button:


Challenges I would like to enter:
Pals Paper Arts - Sketch
My Time to Craft - Punches/Dies
Crafting When We Can - Christmas
Little Claires - Christmas
Floweret - Christmas

I didn't get an appointment for my hair cut yesterday - but did get one for today so I'm off in a minute to be transformed :-)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the far superior inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check out the fab prize on offer from our sponsor this week

Thanks for popping by (again)
TTFN

17 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh Debs, it's gorgeous, I love the traditional feel & he's a proper santa too.
Have a lovely day
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hunnie, love the image & those papers are perfect!

I just wanted to say a great big thank you for my birthday present it came the day I went away....I am gonna ink him up & have a play later!

Huge hugs shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love that Santa image .. so cheerful - and gorgeous flower and button.
Lisa x

Sue said...

Oh I love this Debs! Gorgeous vintage santa image and the papers are just perfect. Love the lace and the delish flower!!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs Sue xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pami said...

Super card Debs, love the image and your flower is fab. I hope your transformation went well!! Pami x

Claire said...

I LOVE this card, that Santa is how a proper Santa should be, jolly with rosy cheeks. absolutely love the colours and papers too. Hope your transformation went well. Hugs, Claire x

Faye said...

This card is totally and completely fab. I absolutely love it. xxx

DesignerDiva said...

I love your gorgeous vintage santa Debs, everything about it goes perfectly together.
Hugs Laurie x

Linda Callahan said...

Your red lacy flower is perfect against the vintage lace! Lovely holiday card!

Margaret Moody said...

Beautiful job with the sketch, Debbie!
Love how you made your Santa the focal point!

Val said...

Fab image - Santa with the phone - just love it, and the card is stunning.
Hugs
Valxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful Santa Debs, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is stunning what a great card, I love the Santa image he is so jolly, have a great weekend,Love Hazelxo

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is absolutely terrific I adore Vintage and that image is brilliant I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Great holiday card. Love the classic look! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

ahlers5 said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week.
Diane