Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

In the Pink - Just For You


 Good  morning. Quick share from me today as I am hoping to be able to get my hair cut today without having booked an appointment. I figured that as it's the middle of the week I should be ok and I don't have a 'usual' hairdresser so will be happy to go anywhere that can fit me in :-) 
So today's card is one that I made for my MiL's birthday that was at the weekend and I'm pleased to say that it was liked very much.
I took my initial inspiration for my card from this week's challenge at Penny Black Saturday 
'ON THE MOVE' 
which could be an image that involves movement or  moving house etc.
 My MiL loves the PB hedgies so I used this one that involves movement as the little cuties deliver their pressie.


I am really pleased with how the colouring of the hedgies has turned out on this one :-) 
Coloured with PM's
Here's a close up of the image:

This also used:
Long neglected Spellbinders Fleur de Lis pendants - as the mat behind the image
Design Papers - Pink Petticoat  - Stripes and Dots
Ribbons from stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves - Marianne Createables
 Heart Gems - from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:

Penny Black Saturday - On the Move
Raise the Bar - Pink is In
My Time to Craft - Punches/Dies
Sweet Stamps - Lots of Layers
Tip Top Tuesday - Layer it Up
Craft Your Passion - Double up with Pink
Stamptacular Sunday - Anything Goes
Crafty Pad - Monochromatic
Secret Crafter - White Plus 1 other Colour

 Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Whisper said...

I'm not surprised MIL loved it, it's absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Pop's Cards said...

This is goreous sweetie love your colours too, hugs pops x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

kath said...

beautiful card debs...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Debs - such a cutie, Jo x

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you managed to get the chop lol
Bet you look fab!
Gorgeous card- so pretty. The hedgehogs look wonderful
Lisa x

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is really cute, love the sweet hedgies :)
Kelly.x

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debs, lovely pink card, it's just reminded me I've got that image somewhere...will have to find it now. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration. Ruby x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, no wonder she loved it, cute hedgies, pinkiness and love the pretty detail. Hope you managed to get your hair cut. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Debs your little hedgies look perfectly coloured to me! That nestie is adorable somehow I must have missed that one, daren't buy any thing else for a week or two now I have my GC and all the edgabilities!!

Hope you got your hair cut
Hugs Laurie x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs, love the soft pink you have used the die cuts look super and I adore that cute image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its so beautiful love the image and that die you have used hugs cherylxxxx

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Love all the die cuts.

Deneen said...

Great card, I love the hedgehogs and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Tracy said...

Hi Debs
A really fabulous design, love your image , gorgeous card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

MarcyK924 said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love your image! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Debs and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Leanne said...

This is such a beautiful card - I love the flower.

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Remember, you can win an extra prize by leaving a tip on your post and writing TIP next to your name on your entry.

Hugs
Leanne xx

Lee said...

Beautiful.

Maggie's Crafts said...

Amazing creation!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in Layer It Up challenge!

Maggie
x

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie - Beautiful card and detail. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbiex

Jenn said...

How sweet!! Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!!

~Jenn~

Jodi said...

Love your images - adorable! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Join us again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

tiggertastic said...

this is wonderful, i adore the soft pink colours

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft