Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 14 October 2011

A Humphrey Special

 Good evening. Boy this is a really late post for me!!! Just wanted to share a card I made today for my MiL from Oliver - we are going to Leeds tomorrow for her birthday on Sunday.

As soon as I saw this stamp I just knew it would be perfect for the occassion :-)

 Image - Humphrey's Corner - available here
coloured with PM's
Design Papers - Freebie from Magazine 

 Finishing touches:
Seam Binding and Satin Ribbon from stash
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Sentiment - Humphrey's Corner
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Challenges that inspired me:

Sketch & Stash - Sketch (new stash - stamp)
Paper Shelter - Animals

Before I go I would like to share a couple more photos of Pickle-Lily cat and places she likes to sleep:





And these are all just from the last few days :-)

Thanks for popping by.
See you tomorrow with a new Allsorts challenge.
TTFN

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

OH DEBS that is one stunning card the detail is amazing and just love the image,and as for your cat oh how cute,is he,so chilled too hugs cheryl xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Debs, thought I'd pop over and say hello to my new teamies. Aww this is So sweet! Love the image and papers. Sentiment is perfect too!
Oh love the photos of your cat - isn't she gorgeous and beautiful - very cute!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

What a super cute little image Debs and I'm lovin all the blues, the flowers look fab - have you tinted them yourself?
Have a great weekend Hunny
Hugs Laurie xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the beautiful blues and the cute image....kiitycat looks quite relaxed and happy...wherever she is...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jemima's Jems said...

awwwwww your card is so cute and the papers are really pretty...gorgeous

Thanks for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Claire said...

Adorable card hun, I do love this image and the papers co-ordinate so well with it - I think I have these somewhere! You'd think your cat would have found a favourite place to sleep by now LOL, the last pic is my fave! Have a fab time in Leeds this weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Caroline said...

Adorable card love everything about it
Thanks for joining our challenge at TPS xxxx

Caroline said...

Meant to say
Thanks for joining our challenge at TPS xxxx

lol what am I like x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and thanks for joining us at SnS and good luck....!

big hugs Vicky xx