Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 21 October 2011

Autumn has arrived at Get Funky

 Good morning. Today it's my turn to share with you my Funky Fifteenth inspiration for

Get Funky 
where this month the lovely Amanda has picked the theme

AUTUMN 
  As always the fabulous Anice has generously provided a Funky Freebie for those that may not have any Funky Hand products to work with 
(remember that you must use at least 1 Funky Hand product to qualify for the prize on offer)
and I decided that it was just perfect for my card :


So used it as the background to my image topper - which I printed from the Dreams Come True Papercraft Factory CD and coloured with PM's
 I inked the edges with Distress Ink.
The DP across the centre panel is also from FDream Come True - from the aptly named Autumn Style collection.
To finish I added a couple of Spellbinder die cut leaves with a button and some twine from stash.


We are all looking forward to seeing your beautiful Autumnal projects - hope you can join us.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a  fabulous day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Claire said...

This is a very funky Autumnal card hun and absolutely love it. Have a great day! Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous colours Debs and i just love those leaves
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

This is just so gorgeous Debs! The colours are so rich and lush and I'm really loving that leaf die!,
Have a lovely weekend and a fab hols
Hugs Laurie xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun just love the colors on this and adore those leaves hugs cheyrlxxx

Juls said...

Hi Debs, i am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, Have loved looking at all your fabby creations that I missed while I was away, LOVE this one, Love the funky stripy leaf!! Hugs Juls

Liz, said...

Brilliant bold card, cool image,

Liz x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx