Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 September 2011

What an Adorable Trio

 Good morning. When I saw the theme for this week's LOTV challenge I just knew I had to enter and I knew just what Design Paper I wanted to use - it was a freebie from a craft magazine at least 2 if not 3 years ago - there were about 4 sheets and this is almost my last little piece :-(

I also wanted to use one of my new LOTV Christmas images - I was very lucky to have won a challenge at  Hanna & Friends recently and won a LOTV £10 gift voucher - thank you ladies :-)



I decided to watercolour the image using Distress Inks for a softer feel and I am quite pleased with the result.


I used a Creative Expressions Mica Mask - Delicate and embossed some textured cardstock for my base layer. Snowflakes die cut from co-ordinating glitter card - using my favourite cuttlebug snowflake die and layered with a Martha Stewart snowflake punched from some Rainbow Shimmer card.
Sentiment - LOTV topped with a mini punched snowflake.
A few adhesive pearls and gems to finish it off.


I love how this card has turned out - and I don't very often say that about my own cards :-)

Challenges I would like to enter:
LOTV - Aqua, White and Glitter
Hanna and Friends - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Things with Wings
Samuel Taylors - Christmas Card using rubber stamp
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes (to include butterfly, fairy or angel)
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Dies/Punches
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sketch
Stampin for the Weekend - What  A Cutie

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh just love this image hun beautifully colored as always and just love the colors super layout too hugs cherylxx

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Debs, I love the image, which is beautifully coloured and all the papers are lovely too. Hugs, Claire x

Dawny P said...

Wow what a fabulous card :) Love the colours you used as well. Thanks for joining us over at the LOTV and Simon Says Stamp challenges. Hugs Dawny xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Love this sweet LOTV image and pretty colour combo.

Sorry I haven't visited your blog lately ... I work more days now and have been busy with DT cards so haven't had as much time for commenting.

Hope you and the family are all well.

Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Debs ... this is so pretty. I love the soft blue and the mirri really makes the card pop... really Chrissmassy
Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is just gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x

Juls said...

fabby!!! loving all the added bling! Hugs Juls

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Jackie said...

Gorgeous Debs :)

Debra said...

This is just fabulous,beautifully coloured with gorgeous colour choice, Love it. Little Miss Muffet Challenge

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Debs.
luv
Debby

Danni said...

Darling card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Katina said...

This is sooo pretty Debs! The paper is perfect with this image. xx

Kimba-Slydog said...

This so wonderful!!! Wow!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

So adorable Debs! Super sweet image and love all your sparkly shimmery details :o) Lisa x

Faye said...

Oh Debs this is just too cute. The snowflakes are just right with all this lovely soft blue. xxx

Katarina said...

Amazing card, I LOVE that rainbow cardstock, so 'heavenly'! Thank you for playing along with us in the LOTV challenge.

Donna said...

Wow this is so pretty and so sparkly, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge. hugs Donna x

Shirl said...

Beautiful trio of angels and the colouring is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x