Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Time to Sparkle at MAWTT

 Good morning. Sorry I haven't been around much this week but I haven't been too well - really sore throat and generally feeling quite yuk and little to no energy :-(
I have also been busy with preparations for Jack's 13th birthday on Saturday - he wants to have a BBQ and a camp out in the back garden - will share the invitations and a couple of cards I have made for him at the end of this post.

Anyways today is Thursday and that means it's time for a new challenge over at 
and this week my gorgeous DT buddy Laurie wants to see some
SPARKLE

But before I share my card with you I would like to wish another gorgeous DT buddy Pami
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Our sponsor this week is 

The DT were lucky enough to receive some images to play with and I used this cute wee mouse and immediately knew I wanted to make a Christmas card for my Pickle-Lily cat :-)
I had a 'tidy up' of some crafty stash a little while ago and came across some long forgotten about Christmas Design Papers.
Image coloured with PM's and sparkle created with Glossy Accents and good sprinkle of Glamour Dust.

 I added some extra sparkle to the DP using double sided tape and glitter.
Finishing touches - flat backed gemstones and PC generated sentiment - die cut with Spellbinders tag die. I stapled some ribbon to this as well.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Digital Tuesday - Celebrate the Season
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mama's - Go Digi

Here's one of the invitations I made for Jack's BBW camp-out:
 and here are a couple of birthday cards for him too:
 I used some DP's and digi images from the new HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cd-Rom from Funky Hand for this one - Anice will be on Create and Craft today launching this fab new CD - don't forget to tune in.

So that's it from me for now. Hope to catch up with you all a little later - if the energy levels keep up :-)
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creations hun, love the mousey card, all that sparkle looks great!
Hugs Shell xx

Pami said...

Hi Debs, thank you for my birthday wishes!!! What a lovely selection of cards honey, the Christmas one is very sweet! Sorry you are feeling unwell, hope you get better very soon. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah hope you get good weather for the party, Happy Birthday to Jack when it comes. WOW 13 thats a scary one for Mums!!!
Love all the cards they are super, Love Hazelxox

Fleur said...

Awesome cards Debs, BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i thought something was wrong ... i hope you are feeling a lot better soon.
Love that cute little mouse and his sparkly hat! .. and what fab invitations and cards -hope he has a fab day
Lisa x

Amy Tidd said...

Wow! love all your creations! Thanks for taking part in the 1st Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

Claire said...

An amazing bunch of cards hun, love them all! Hope Jack has a fabby Birthday! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good, I hope you start to feel better soon hun. Big hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

HI Debs, hope your soon feeling better, thought you'd been a bit quiet Hun.
Super sparkly card love how you have put the glitter in a strip and Jacks cards are fab too! The invitation is spot on and really fitting for his party. I bet you
can hardly believe your baby is going to be a teenager!

Hugs Laurie xx

Vicky said...

Super creations Debs...and thank you for your kind words too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Thats no good, do get better soon...great selection of cards, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marjo said...

Fantabulous cards, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great Cards Debs, I especially like the mouse.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne