Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Time to Get Spooky at MAWTT

 Good morning. What a glorious day it was yesterday and I hear it's set to last for a few more days to come. The sunshine always makes me feel happier - how about you?

Well it's Thursday so that means time for a new challenge over at 


but first I would like to say thank you to everyone that joined us last week for my recipe challenge - don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see who won and who made my Top3

This week the lovely Hazel would like to see your projects for

HALLOWEEN

We have a fab sponsor this week
http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/
And the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with- I chose the fab Frankie image - available here


I made a stair stepper card by simply scoring a 15cm x 30cm piece of card at 2.5m 5cm 10cm 15cm and 22.5cm and then concertina folded it.


The 'Haunted House' was a template I saw on Stempeleinmaleins blog - here
DP's - Funky Hand - Spooky Dookie - available here
Image coloured with PM's


Please pop over and see the fab inspiration from the rest of the talented DT.
Hope you can find some time to get Spooky with us this week.
I'm looking forward to see some Spooktacular projects.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Little Darlings Challenges - Halloween
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Fancy Folds
KB Cute Monday - Halloween
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Halloween
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Fancy Folds
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
Hiding in My Craft Room - Halloween Card

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Debs, this is a fab Halloween stepper card - love the colours and great image. It's a gorgeous day today and as I am off work poorly will be making the most of it. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fab Debs - i love the design and that cute little house ..
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is just brilliant oh really love stepper cards and the images,and detail on this,just devine hugs cherylxxx

Joy said...

This is a fabulous creation, love the step look to your card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the house it finiahes is off perfectly!
HUgs Shell xx

Pami said...

Fantastic card Debs! Love the little scene, the purple bat paper is fabulous! Pami x

NancyD said...

I love stair step cards and this one is beautiful. I spied you on MIM. NancyD

Lisa M said...

Yes, yes, YES...this rocks! Love the details and the awesome fun and festive feeling of your card. Nice job.

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your stair stepper card Debs and that bat paper is lush! I love these images, its been a great challenge

Enjoy the sunshine
Hugs Laurie x

Boots And Bling Time said...

Love this stair step card! I just love this paper! I don't know why, but I am so intimidated by stair step card! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

Amanda R said...

Love all the layers, very cute. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Juls said...

cute and creative card! Hugs Juls

Janis said...

Wow @ all the details on here! Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
:) Janis
My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
Cricut Tutorials & Other Fun Stuff @ Above Rubies Studio

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a cool stair step card - I love how everything coordinates so well and the house in the back is perfect! Thank you for sharing your creativity at Pile it ON this week.

Shelley said...

Simply gorgeous, thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Deisgns Challenge xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card its brilliant, Frankie is ace with his bloody scar, He is too cute to be scary though, Hope you have had a great weekend, Hxxx

Fluffles said...

Brilliant - such a fun card! Jx