Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Sketch Time at MAWTT

 Good morning. Hope you are all well and those not I wish you well soon.
 This is my first DT post for today and is for Moving Along With The Times - my Charisma Cardz DT post to follow.
We had some stunning handmade flower entries last week and I'm sure it wasn't easy for Pami to pick her Top3.

This week the very lovely Hazel has given us a fab sketch to work with:



1 lucky winner will receive  £10 to spend instore (not including P&P)
from our sponsor this week.

Here's my take on the sketch:

I have used a long forgotten and neglected Sugar Nellie stamp - 'Daisy' and coloured her with PM's
The scrummy Design Paper is from Funky Hand - Colour Me Happy Papercraft CD-Rom -I love this colour combo.

This also used:
Sizzix Swirl
Flowers from stash
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps - punched out with Stampin Up Word Window punch


Challenges I would like to enter:
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes (to include butterfly, fairy or angel)
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Just Between Friends
Stamps R Us - Friendship
The Crazy Challenge - Spots and or Stripes
2 Sisters - Friends

Thanks for popping by.
See you again soon :-)
TTFN

16 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I do love this stamp she is so sweet, Thanks for making my sketch look fabby, Hazelxo

Pami said...

Oh she is SO SWEET Debs! Such a pretty card and the cute little butterflies are fab! What with your butterflies and Laurie's cute little flowers I am thinking I need to go out and buy some tiny little punches!! Pami x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love this image and such pretty papers too. Hugs, Claire x

2amscrapper said...

Thanks for entering this sweet card in the Gingersnap Creations Gal Pals challenge! Helene

DesignerDiva said...

I love this super card Debs, the colours, the image, the embellies everything about it goes perfectly together. So pretty

Hugs Laurie xx

Carol L said...

Beautiful coloring and design on this darling little card! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

Joy said...

So cute ! Great image and paper combo !
Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at MTTC, hope you will join us again. x

Southernbelle said...

Wonderful card! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww daisy is my all time favourite stamp! Love your colour combo hun its fab!
Hugs Shell xxx

paperfun said...

She is so cute. Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Beccas pysselparadis said...

What a sweet card love the design and all the details :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Amy C said...

This is lovely!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Danni said...

What a sweet card!! Fun colors! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jennifer Shults said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely card.