Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Ooooppppssss I'm running late for my own challenge!!!

Good morning (just lol!!!) I thought I had done my post for my challenge theme at  
this week so I decided to have a leisurely stroll around the shops after dropping Jack off at school only to discover when I got back that I hadn't done my post at all -oooppppsssss!!!!!

Oh well here I am now - better late than never as they say :-)
 and this fortnight I would like to see 

ONE FOR THE BOYS

I love the idea behind our challenge blog as it really does make you think about stamps (rubber or acrylic)
that you haven't used for ages. And this is one of mine that I've had for ages and totally forgot about.
My boys love Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street and that was why I purchased this one.

 Image coloured with PM's 
Design Papers - Mix of Pink Petticoat and Funky Hand
Star punches - Hobbycraft

Here's a close up of the fab image:

Don't forget that to qualify for the prize offered by our sponsor this fortnight:

offering 1 lucky winner 5 stamps of their choice

You must use a rubber or acrylic stamp 6 months or more old - NO DIGI IMAGES

 Please pop over and take a look at the fab inspiration from my lovely DT buddies


Challenges I would like to enter:
Critter Challenge Blog - Recipe: 1 image 2 Design Papers 3 Embellishments 1 Sentiment
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Birthday Card
Totally Papercrafts - Clean & Simple
Crafty Catz - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Before I go I the winner of my blog hop candy is

Congrats Pauline - please email me at debs01may@talktalk.net with your address and I will get prize in post to you asap.

Thanks for popping over.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Wishcraft said...

What a great image, haven't seen this stamp before! Great colours too, lovely card :o) Lisa x

Cloudedbrains said...

Good luck with your gorgeous card for the "Crazy challenge blog" xx Pleased to have you joining in with us xx

Fleur said...

What a fab card debs, the image GZ Fleur xxx

Rene said...

Fantastic! I love your layout and the colors you chose!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to be in the running to win just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

Lisa Jane said...

oh i was beginning to worry you had taken a turn for the worse ! Glad you are ok.. love these cute characters .. and the fab layout
Lisa x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Claire said...

Brillant card Debs, love the image and bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

carol said...

hi this looks super, thanks for using our sketch this week at CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

Vicky said...

Awww...super card Debs...so love the image hun...!

hugs Vicky xx

lindyloo said...

hi Debs ooo my I just love this image really takes me back in time great take on the sketch thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week linda x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Better late than never hunnie this is fab I love the stars I've just got some heart nesties so I can do stars on boys cards and this is a fab boys card!...

great image reminds me of being little I loved Sesame Street lol!!

Em xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your Bert and Ernie card Debs its fabby, can't believe we used the same sketch for this DT again! Think we must have been seperated at birth lol!

Have a great evening
Hugs Laurie x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining Crafty catz this week with my sketch.

Jo said...

Oh I absolutely love this fun card *claps*
Thank you for joining in the challenge at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx
(Stamps R Us Guest Designer)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracy said...

Hi Debs,
I love your boys creation, that stamp is fab and so great for younger boys. Great design too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sandra said...

Fun card! Just love Bert and Ernie.
Hugs
Sandra x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is both fab and fun, that image sure made me smile, the colours, papers and design are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Collette said...

OMYgosh! This took me back farther than I'd care to remember. I love Ernie & Bert! What a fun oldie you made. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
superb use of the Sketch and the image is adorable its just perfect for our Challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #100 Sketch By Sue

I hope you can join us again next week

I have some new Calorie free candy if you are interested

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Dilsaver Designs said...

I just love your paper choice with your wonderfully colored image, really great card! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Kerrie said...

Very cute image..... and lovely colour combination.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Dominique said...

What a funny card! I love the brigth colors and your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck! Dominique

Andrea said...

Very great card - wonderful color and motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41