Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 23 September 2011

Less is More - Entry #1

Good afternoon. I feel so much better today than I have all week - been full of cold and really sore throat :-( 
So I thought I would have a little play and join in the 1000 entries challenge that the lovely Mandi and Chrissie are trying to achieve over at Less is More this week.
It has been a while since I last joined in with this challenge and I'm not sure why as I always enjoy the ened result of the CAS cards I make.

So here's my first entry - will be back in a mo with my second make :-)


This used: 
Star Dust Stickles
Rainbow Shimmer Card
Papermill White Linen Cardstock
Grand Nesties Plain Circles 
Spellbinders Lacey Circles

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, I love anything with holographic card on it. Love Hxx

Mandi said...

Pretty card Debs
Thank you so much for participating in our quest for 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

This is simply beautiful!
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling too good! This is another lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

this is so gorgeous and elegant!! Hugs Juls