Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 August 2011

You've Been Framed at Allsorts

 Good morning. Well we are still away in Southsea visiting Katy and Lola Arizona so hopefully Mr Blogger is stilll playing nicely :-)
Today we are going to Legoland - meeting Aaron, Kerry and Oliver there - so it should be a lovely family day out :-)

So as it's Saturday that means it's time for a new challenge at Allsorts and this week the very lovely Brenda has picked:

YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED
(use a frame on your project)

But first I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that joined in my Anything But a Card challenge last week - we had some totally awesome projects shared with us and it was a reat treat to visit you all.
Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog to see if you were the lucky winner or made my Top5 - not that that was an easy decision to make :-)
Anyways onto this week and here's my take on the theme:

Image - Gorgeous Fairy Dust Tilda - oloured with PM's I then cut her out and placed her on the scrummy satin ribbon inside the frame that I cut with a Spellbinders scalloped rectangle.

 Design Papers - Nitwits Grins & Giggles
Retro Flower Punch - small & medium

Hope to have a wee catch up later when we get back from Katy's and before we go to Alton Towers tomorrow and then Leeds to see John's Mum.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love these colours in your card Debs ..so pretty and a fab frame .
Have a great day at Alton Towers.. and if i had known you were i Leeds you could have called in for a cuppa lol
Lisa x

Claire x said...

Love this Debs, the colours are lush and such a lovely image in the frame. My you are getting about - hope you are having a fab time. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the colours.
Hope you have a fabulous day at Legoland, super cool!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, hope you enjoy your weekend,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Debs...

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Liz, said...

Super cute card Debs,

Liz x

DesignerDiva said...

Love your gorgeous card Debs, fab colours and colouring.

Hope your having a lovely weekend
Hugs Laurie x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun love that tilda and the papers and colors on this work brilliantly hugs cherylxxxx

Jill said...

Hi my sweet Debs!
Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card I got for my birthday yesterday! I love it!
Hope you are enjoying your vacation
Big hugs, Jill

Ps: Great card sweetie, as always!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hugs ♥ pops ♥

Faye said...

Oooh I like this, I like this a lot!

Have you been to Cupcake this week? I cannot believe you don't avidly read each and every word I type! How very dare you!! ;)

xxx