Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 August 2011

Tweet Love Birds

 Good morning. Well it's all back to 'normal' in the Simpson household today - we are back from our day trips and all our visitors have gone home :-(
But John is still on holiday until next Tuesday - Jack has all his school uniform sorted so we have 5 more days to play :-)
I wonder what we will do today??????

Anyway it's Thursday so that means this is the first of my 2 posts for today and this time it's to let you know about the new challenge that my lovely blogging buddy Shell has picked for Moving Along With The Times

BIRDIES
so we would like to see your projects using a bird image please.

We have a new sponsor this week
1 lucky winner will receive a voucher for $10 to spend instore

Here's my take on the theme using an image from the sponsor - Tweet Hearts

 Image coloured with PM's
DP's - Nitwits Grins & Giggles Too
Martha Stewart heart border punch
Flowers, heart button and ribbon from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:

Digital Tuesday - Cute & Girly
Hooked on Crafts - Things with Wings
Sketch & Stash - Sketch #68
Catch the Bug - Birds & Bees

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, just love the LO & the dp are great!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire x said...

Aww this is really "tweet" - lovely image and great colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card, I love the vibrant colours and papers you've used with this cute image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Daniele said...

awghhhh super cute card, so glad you joined us at Sketch n stash this week
hugs

Vicky said...

Another very cute card Debs :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

so sweet! love those flowers too! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Jemima's Jems said...

Hi Debs, your card is gorgeous, love the sweet image and the papers are really pretty:)

Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Pami said...

Hi Debs, great cards from you today honey, this is a cute little one, love the backing paper, it works perfectly! Hope you had a good day. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this one Debs its super, Hope you have a great few days playing, Hazelxo

Joey said...

Hi Debs,

gorgeous card,Love the layout.

Joey x

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Debs - think I've recovered!
Love your gorgeous cards all of them! And the pictures of Lola and Oliver are sooooo sweet, they remind me of my twins as they were boy and girl and everyone wanted to hold them both for a picture lol! YOur OBAG card is super and very sparkly!!
But the best card is yet to be blogged - my birthday card was FANTASTIC - I'm going to have to borrow your design I love it and as for my fabby present well I can't thank you enough. Goodness knows how you managed to choose me a Tilda that I hadn't got but you did! lol
Thank you again, you are very kind
Lots of love
Laurie xx

Paul said...

Buzz, Buzz, Tweet, Tweet!!! Thanks you so much for joining in with our Birds and Bees challenge at Catch The Bug. Thanks for sharing your creation and your inspiration.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Ahhh! This is so stinkin cute! Love your image, color and total design! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

:) Becky

Mandy said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the design and the image also. Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Crafts Challenge.
Mandy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is full of both cuteness and sweetness, what a lovely image the papers and design are totally fab, thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x