Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 August 2011

Glitter It at Charisma

Hello again - this is my second post today - please see my DT post for MAWTT here


This time I would like to share my DT project for Charisma Cardz
and this week the theme is

GLITTER IT

Our sponsors this week are the fabulous

 1 lucky winner will receive 6 digi images of their choice
and
 and another very lucky winner will receive this:
 So here's my project:

I tried to make the base card look like a snowglobe - I think it kinda worked :-)
My scrummy image is a freebie from Digistamp Boutique that I have coloured with PM's and added a good sprinkling of glitter to the holly leaves and snow dots
 
Here's a close up of the image

Challenges I would like to enter:

Divas by Design - Christmas in August
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Stampin Royalty - Bring on the Bling

Thanks for popping by (again).
TTFN

16 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Aw hun this is adorable I love this set!!

Em x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute hun, love the snowglobe shape!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Debs and yes it looks just like a snow globe. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Just so adorable Debs....and loving the shape too hun....

hugs Vicky xx

laney said...

wow!! this is sooo super cute!!
hugs
laney

Rebekah said...

What a super sweet card and fab shape thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

So cute
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW This is stunning I love the shape its ace, Love Hazelxo

Nadell said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more.
Hugs Nadell

Jacq said...

Hi Debs,
Oh this is just Adorable!!! Love the super cute penguin, the shaped card is fabulous. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Carrie Rhoades said...

Oh my word, that penguin is so cute! Love the bling, thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Basslady said...

my goodness!

a work of art in glitter!
love the sparkling leaves and that extra-cute image! so adorable!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Tracy said...

This is super cute Debs, love the image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this debs what a cute image loving the shape and the glitter it looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

STASIA SLOMA said...

so cute. loving the little penquin!!! thank you for taking the bling challenge at Stampin' Royalty

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute . i love the sparkle
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
Lisa x