Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Flashback at MAWTT

Good  morning. Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing nicely and has posted this for me whilst we are away catching up on some cuddles with my scrummy Grand-Daughter Lola Arizona.

Thank you to everyone that shared their 'Fantasy' cards with us last week at MAWTT we had some wonderful, weird and wacky entires and it was great popping round to see your beautiful work.

This week my lovely DT buddy Lisa Jane has picked the theme of

FLASHBACK
with the idea to post an old project that you are proud of - could be one of your first using a particular technique /a project you won a challenge with/ or just a project you really liked .

We have a fabulous sponsor and prize this week:
The prize will be THREE FREE months of The How to WOW Paper Crafting Techniques Club. 
Information can be found here http://the-how-to-wow.stampingwithbrenda.com/


Now you'd think this would be quite a simple challenge really - but boy oh boy did I struggle - I just couldn't think of anything that specifically fit the requirements - then with a 'flash' of inspiration I thought:

'why not post your first card made for a MAWTT challenge' 
- before I became part of the DT of course :-)

So here it is:
and here's the original post 

One of the most interesting aspects of this challenge was re-visting posts on my blog and having a right old giggle at some of my early creations.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog and take a look at the fabulous work of my DT buddies this week - there is some gorgeous work to see

Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us.
TTFN

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love th cheeky monkey!

I was going to post my first card I used my Promarkers on, I don't think so it was pants lolol!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Debs its lovely, Mmm I love looking back and seeing my old stuff. Mind you some of it is shocking!!! Love HAzelxoxo

Claire x said...

Isn't it great when you can look back at your old work. This card is really sweet - I look back at mine and think OMG! LOL. Hope you are OK - there is a little something on my blog for you. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Debs - i am so glad you enjoyed re visiting some of your older projects - and think this was a fab choice .. isnt it great to see how our styles have changes
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

I love your little monkey card Debs and I can hardly believe it was nearly two years ago! I've been missing out for all this time - I don't know what I'd do without my blog now!

Hugs Laurie xx

Pami said...

Hi Debs, I agree with you its been a lot of fun going back and checking out all the old creations!! Your card is very sweet, the cupcake is so sparkly! Pami x

Terrie B x said...

Hi Debs well firstly thankyou for stopping by my blog:)
Congrats on your Grandchildren..dont they just give new meaning to life:)
and secondly I love your cards TFS:) x