Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Anything But a Card at Allsorts

Good morning. Thank goodness it's Saturday - my DH has arrived back safely from Japan and is now on holiday for 17 days - yippee :-)
We are not having a summer holiday abroad this year - we are spending quality time with the family especially the newest members aka
Oliver Gregory Parker - my Grandson and Lola Arizona Parker-Gray - my Grand-Daughter
but we will be going to Portugal in October :-)
So this week at Allsorts it's my turn to host the challenge and I would like to see:

ANYTHING BUT A CARD


I decided to make a tissue box cover.

I have used some gorgeous DP's from Shabby Princesss - Express Yourself - available here
printed direct onto cardstock - I got a new printer from the princely sum of £37.00 (including ink cartridges) that is top loading - so I can now print onto card :-)
I also printed some of the flowers that come as elements with the kit and resized them so I could layer them.

Here's a close up of the flowers:
This also used:
Image - Sneezing Henry (received in a blog candy from the lovely Vicky) - thanks hun
Coloured with PM's
Scrummy ribbons and pearls from stash
Martha Stewart doily border punch and butterfly punch

Here's a close up of the image:
 Challenges I would like to enter:

Ai Factory - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T- Gifts
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes in August
Crazy Purple Frog - Anything But a Card
Papertake Weekly - Grow Your Own - Handmade Flowers

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fabulous Debs .. i love the image - its just perfect for the tissue box and what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Claire x said...

This is fab Debs, love the colours and fab papers. Glad hubby is back home safely - enjoy the next couple of weeks with him being off - we're not having a holiday again this year either - this will be the third year now!! Have a great Saturday. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

It's gorgeous Debs, sooo cute ~ great for those weepy movies.
Have a lovely weekend
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie when you go Portugal I can always look after those newest members you know lol.
This is absolutely fab hun & you have made better use of that image than me......I love Henry but always forget about him....Loving the flowers & paper, well card should I say, you know what I mean lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Time-To-Share said...

Hi Debs, adore this little tissue box - the image suits it perfectly and I love all the lovely flowers and embellishments. Devine!! Luv Trish x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debs and the stamp is just perfect. Have fun with the grandchildren!
Clairex

Debbie said...

Beautiful creation yet again Debs.Cute image and great flowers.Have a nice time with your hubby and family now he's off.Love Debbie x

Tracy said...

Wow loving this tissue box Debs.

Hope you enjoy some quality time with your hubby.

Happy crafting
Tracy x

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous Debs! How perfect is that image for the tissue box cover!!
Lovely colouring and great design even if 'anything but a card is my worst nightmare!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Laurie x

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, just back from holiday. The papers are Lilac Avenue by Kaisercraft. A 6x6 pad, yummy!

Just had a scroll down to catch up on what I've missed and you have come up with some gorgeous creations,

Liz x

Kirsten...x said...

Hi debs this is fabulous, love the image and the flowers look great...x
Have a good weekend hugs Kirsten...x

Louise said...

Fabulous card, love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
Louise

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab tissue box hunnie loving those dp's I think I have them somewhere lol!

hugs Em xxx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning i LOVE these colours, hugs pops x xx

trisha too said...

Adorable, Debs--so cute!

:)

Faye said...

Oh this is lovely and really made me smile. That image made me think of Very Understanding Hubby. xxx

MarikaVaan said...

Oh, what a cute project. Beautiful colors. I like it a lot. Wonderful detail. A great week for you. Thank you for playing this week PTWC
Hugs August GDT Marika

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous tissue box holder you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

sharon said...

Wow, that's fabulous, what great colours. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x