Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Time to Celebrate

Good morning. Thank you for all the kind words you have left for me and the best wishes for speedy recovery. The OP went well but I didn't realise that I would have the pain in my hand that I did on Friday evening - but thankfully it was less painful last night and today I can even use my fingers that are poking out of the mahoooosssssive bandage to type with - so I might even be able to have a little crafty play later.

Today I would like to share a card with you that I made before I had my hand done and it showcases some of my gorgeous new Spellbinder dies that my lovely hubby bought for me recently.


I am loving these dies - they are so intricate and pretty.
The image is one of my favourite new LOTV images - coloured with PM's
I matt and layered the image using Spellbinders Label 20 and then framed it.
The pretty border and corner flourishes are from the Doily Accents set as is the matt for the sentiment.
The scrummy ribbon for the bow is from East of India.

Here's a close up of the image in the frame:

Challenges I would like to enter:

LOTV - Celebrate
Clearly Inspired - Punches, Die Cuts, Cut Outs
Stampin for the Weekend - My Favourite Things
Totally Papercrafts - Bingo (Die Cuts, Embossing (the dots on the frame), Ribbon)
Charisma Cardz - Ice Cream Colours (Raspberry Ripple)

Thanks for popping by.
I hope to be able to do some blog visits today so will catch up with you soon.
Hope you have a lovely day.
TTFN

21 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

oooooh, she's soooo cute ! lovely card !!! great shapes ! have a nice day,
greetings, martina
x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and such a sweet image.

Glad you are on the mend after your op.

Lisa x

jules said...

wow just gorgeous!!!

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow, it's gorgeous! Love the nestie frame and great colours. So cute too :o) Hope your hand feels better soon. Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super cute image,and the detail and colors are just perfect,glad everything went well hun,make sure you rest too hugs cheryl xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Deb - glad you are ok. LOve this car - the colours are gorgeous and i love the little frame around the image
Lisa x

Juls said...

so gorgeous and cute!!! Loving the colour combo! Hugs Juls

Donna said...

Beautifully designed card Debs, love th red and cream together, so elegant :) Donna x

Pami said...

Ooh, these frames are gorgeous Debs, your card is wonderful and I love the colours. Hope you are feeling better. Pami x

Dawn Frost said...

Wow I love everything about this card, the corner punches, and borders, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CIC31.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy D. said...

Now that is something beautiful punch work and die cuts. Your hubby gets extra points for picking those out. Hope you continue to recover and take it slow.
Thanks for playing at Clearly Inspired Challenge #31 at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
Hope to see you again in our challenge that comes out on the 16th!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debs and I kust love the colours. Glad all went well with the op!
Clairexx

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, This really is stunning, I love the use of the gorgeous nesties, I hope you are improving daily.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a gorgeous make. Loving what you have done here.

Great colour choices and your new nesties look really lovely.

I am pleased your hand is improving. Hope you are managing to get out of lots of housework LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation with fab colours, hope that your feeling better now hugs pops x x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Glad you are on the mend, Oh this is super, I love the colours you have popped together for it. Hazelxoxo

Sue said...

Hi Debs
a gorgeous card, luv the colour combo, great design,rest up,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Simone said...

So stunning!!! Love this card! Great choice of colours and the image is absolutely cute!
Simone

Teresa said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image, think I might need that one, it's so cute. lovely choice of colours too.
hugs Teresa xx

Spyder said...

Sorrry! I've bee in for ages! Love this little image, gorgeous card, and you are sooo lucky those Nesties are fabulous shapes! Thanks for popping over and hope you're feeling well after your 'op!

(Lyn)