Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 18 July 2011

Feeling HOT HOT HOT

 Good morning. Hope we are all fit & well today and if not I wish you well soon. Today I would like to share a fun bright card with you that I have made with stash I won well over a year ago and I found it tucked away in a drawer - ooops 'my bad'?
So I'm can't even tell you who the DP's are by - sorry but I can advise to get the sunglasses out now:

Now these are  not my regular colours but I kinda like the fresh bright summery feel to them and the go perfectly with the Hot Hot Hot colour challenge at Papertake Weekly this week and that is what I took my inspiration from for this card. There are also a number of 'Summer' themed challenges out in blog land too and these colours certainly scream summer don't ya think?

 I wish I did know who the DP's are by as they were a fabulous quality - almost a cardstock really so if anyone knows could let let me know - thanks.
The ribbon and flowers were also part of the stash I won :-)

So challenges I would like to enter are:
Papertake Weekly - Hot Hot Hot
Dream Valley Challenges - Summer Themed
Crafts 4 Eternity - 3 2 1 Recipe challenge (mine is 3 DP's 2 Flowers 1 Ribbon)
Fussy & Fancy - Summer
Polka Doodles - Summer
Ai Factory - Stripes and Dots
Stamp Insanity - Summer Colours
Crafts and Me - Summertime

Well that's it from me for now.
Still not got an outfit for tonight so I am really under pressure - think I will look for trousers and a top instead of a dress - I just don't do dresses!!
Oh and I'm off to have my stitches out - hurrahhhh!!!!
Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love the hot summery colours .. so pretty. Hoep you get an outfit for tonight lol
Lisa x

Claire x said...

Lovin' these hot hot hot colours - great papers too! Hope all is well now the stitches are out and you really have bought something to wear tonight LOL! Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz, said...

Love the bright colours, hope everything went OK with your stitches.

Liz x

pinky said...

Gorgeous colours, really bright and cheerful. Hope you get the outfit sorted. Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky

Pami said...

Love these gorgeous colours Debs! Such a lovely feel good card! Hope all ok with you. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Your papers look like some I have that are Making Memories, ring any bells?
Love the card the colours do scream Hot Hot Hot to me and I adore hAnglars, I have some, unused of course!!
Hope you managed to get something to wear and didn't have to go to Jacks evening in your 'Birthday Suit' lol

Hugs Laurie x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous,lovely image and gorgeous colours, hugs pops x x x

Andrea said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the mix of papers you used.


--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous cute card Debs.
luv
Debby

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous summery card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Gemma said...

Hi Debbie, I hope you received my email regarding the Charisma Cardz DT call. Please contact me at gemma.atchia@Yahoo.com ASAP, Gemma x

Michele Spera said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at C4E
Michele S.

Jack said...

Great card, so bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

Hazel said...

The hot colours work so well together - fab card - thanks for joining in the challenge at AiFactory this week (Hazel, Guest Designer for July) x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our long hot summer challenge at Polkadoodles - good luck! Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Sweet card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge